Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven - brain surgery

granolamom

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 8:30 pm
update: he is in surgery again today. right now. please take a moment to say a perek tehillim.

please daven for Yisroel Yitzchok ben Rachel. surgery is tomorrow at noon. thank you

Last edited by granolamom on Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

happy to be me

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 12:39 am
Perhaps we can split tehillim like we've done in the past.
Refuah sh'leima.

Dolly Welsh

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 12:44 am
Refuah Shleima.

myself

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 3:39 am
May the surgery be successful, with a quick recovery!

happy to be me

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 12:17 pm
bump

mommee

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 12:25 pm
I said some tehillim and will continue to have him in mind. I hope it all goes well and he should have a refuah shelaima b'karov.

granolamom

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 8:05 pm
the surgery went well, but will be followed by radiation and chemo.
thanks to all who davened, continued tefillos much appreciated!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 9:51 pm
Im glad to hear it went well, Im also battling cancer, and doing chemo, my heart breaks when I hear of others. may hashem send him a speedy refuah sheleima. And may he add no more members to this terrible club. (hugs) I don't know your relationship tpo this pperson, but continue to be strong for them, and storm the hevens with tefillah. Hashem hears it all! Esa einai el heharim meayin yavoh ezri? ezri meim hashem oseh shamayim vaaretz. Its my theme song, I sing it and say this perek of tehillim whenever I need to gather my stregnth. Hashem is sheppard, I can only go where he leads me. and he is my salvation. I hope that gives you and him some chizuk. I have been through hell but hashem is always on my shoulders, and always carries me through. I ppray that yisroel Yitzchak ben rachel will feel him there too.

Amother because this is very ppersonal to me. But I still wanted to reach out to another family in the same battle as mine is in. If you need I can Ppm you , I am willing to share, if it helpps. I have a different cancer though.

Yocheved84

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:03 pm
RS!

YHM

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:44 pm
Rs!

granolamom

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 10:36 pm
amother wrote:
Im glad to hear it went well, Im also battling cancer, and doing chemo, my heart breaks when I hear of others. may hashem send him a speedy refuah sheleima. And may he add no more members to this terrible club. (hugs) I don't know your relationship tpo this pperson, but continue to be strong for them, and storm the hevens with tefillah. Hashem hears it all! Esa einai el heharim meayin yavoh ezri? ezri meim hashem oseh shamayim vaaretz. Its my theme song, I sing it and say this perek of tehillim whenever I need to gather my stregnth. Hashem is sheppard, I can only go where he leads me. and he is my salvation. I hope that gives you and him some chizuk. I have been through hell but hashem is always on my shoulders, and always carries me through. I ppray that yisroel Yitzchak ben rachel will feel him there too.

Amother because this is very ppersonal to me. But I still wanted to reach out to another family in the same battle as mine is in. If you need I can Ppm you , I am willing to share, if it helpps. I have a different cancer though.

thank you for sharing that, and for your tefillos and support.
may you have a refuah shelaima very very soon, if you feel comfortable sharing your name I will add you to my tehillim list. Hug

granolamom

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 12:49 pm
bump

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 1:18 pm
said tehillim - refuah shelaima !!!

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 1:19 pm
is the surgery today or tomorrow ... I'm confused ?

granolamom

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:07 pm
sorry, the original post was for the day after I posted. I bumped it up today because he was in surgery again. I should change the subject line.

anyway, he is out of surgery, but still needs tefillos.

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 7:00 pm
granolamom wrote:
sorry, the original post was for the day after I posted. I bumped it up today because he was in surgery again. I should change the subject line.

anyway, he is out of surgery, but still needs tefillos.

nah next time just bump it with the new information - it will be easier to comprehend considering the original post was in july ...

either way I said tehillim - will keep him in mind by licht bentching

refuah shelaima !!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed