Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Spinoff: Putting daughter in Public school
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jul 09 2014, 1:29 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Autocorrect I guess. Anyway that isn't true. I know a number of people in Lakewood who wear colored shirts, and no one says boo.

And they're not all women, either!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 09 2014, 2:17 pm
Hi, I saw this post on facebook so I'm posting it here, in the hopes that it could help someone that is looking for an affordable yeshiva instead of sending to public school. note: I don't know anything about it other than what's written in this post on facebook, so call them and do your own research if it's applicable to you.

posted by Chaya Pollack
23 mins
b*h finally a new co ed school opened up in flatbush very cheap 150 a month any one looking to send there kids they should call them up its called yeshiva academy 3472434627 its grades from 5 years old untill 12th grade they even have bus transportation for free if u have money problems u should try this cheap school out and if u cant afford it they said its free wow

amother because I have no connection to the school and I can't say whether it's good or not, call them or research if you have questions
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics