Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
New TSA Restrictions

myself

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:23 pm
I just read that people travelling on direct flights to the US will now not be allowed to take uncharged electronics on board the aircraft as they suspect that Al Qaeda have found a way to hide explosives in a phone and go undetected.

Make sure your electronics are charged before you travel!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 4:29 pm
Isn't that racist to mention Al Qaeda? Maybe a Jew is planning to blow up the plane! Any one of us has the potential to be a terrorist, you know.

/sarcasm Rolling Eyes

myself

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 5:39 pm
For the record, the Al Qaeda bit was quoted from the news article.

acemom

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 5:42 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Isn't that racist to mention Al Qaeda? Maybe a Jew is planning to blow up the plane! Any one of us has the potential to be a terrorist, you know.

/sarcasm Rolling Eyes

Why is it racist to mention Al Qaeda? Since when is Al Qaeda a race? Wink

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 11:27 am
This is crazy.
I mean I totally get the whole theory...but did you see that BA said if a passengers phone is dead they will lose their seat on a plane?

Truthfully it is not that hard to have a charged phone even if you are changing planes because you can charge them on the plane and just play less games on your phone but I can imagine it causing some disturbances not to mention delays.

I mean if someones phone isn't turning on, they can open it up and check there is no explosives. Break the phone maybe but....

Oy before we know it if we want to fly somewhere we will not be allowed anything. Aside for the clothes on our back which will have to be removed for a prison like search :eye roll:

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 11 2014, 5:05 am
chocolate chips wrote:

Oy before we know it if we want to fly somewhere we will not be allowed anything. Aside for the clothes on our back which will have to be removed for a prison like search :eye roll:

Nude airlines for everyone, complete with full cavity search. shock Those paper hair protectors on the headrests are going to be a whole lot longer if they're going to cover the full seat. Kids need diapers? Tough! You never know what could be smuggled in there - that diaper could be "loaded"!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics