Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby's schedule

gryp

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:25 pm
What's your baby's schedule like? How old is he/she? How many naps, how often? How often does he/she eat?

I would like to see how my baby compares since his nap schedule is forever changing and he still eats every two hours at 19 weeks, and him sleeping through the night is nowhere in sight.

smiley:)

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:31 pm
My child is much older but I just wanted to say that as crazy as it sounds, a 3 month old who is very big for his age may eat/sleep totally different than a small one. Mine was very big and ate a ton, and I dont think there is anything wrong with that necessarily... he calmed down after a while. :-)

dr pepper

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:38 pm
At nearly 5 months, my dd was the same. Her nap schedule was completely erratic, too.

At 10 months, she still nurses 5 times a day and sometimes at night. When she does happen to sleep through the night, she wakes up hysterical at 6am needing to eat right away. She's a hungry girl!

She takes does 2 naps now for a total of 4-5 hours.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics