Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spinoff - what is your FAVORITE skirt?

syrima

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 9:47 am
I know for many it is probably the denim one.
For me I have a cobalt blue trumpet skirt that I bought last year. it flares nicely at the end, I can wear it with a black top and it still looks cheery. I find myself reaching for it on days that I need a pick-me-up.

ricotta

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 9:20 am
Right now my favorite is a grey knit maxi skirt. Super comfortable, like walking around in pyjamas. I'm going to regret not buying two when I wear it out.

My denim skirt is a close second.

freidasima

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 9:30 am
I don't own denim.
My favorite summer skirt is whatever I am wearing at the time. I love them all! I made them all! Why shouldn't I love them? I lovingly chose the fabric. I lovingly cut them out. I lovingly shouted expletives while I was sewing my finger on the machine and trying to keep the blood from ruining the fabric, and I lovingly wear them.
I love them all.
Same BTW for my winter skirts and my in-between skirts.
When I don't love a skirt anymore or never really loved it I give it away.
When you make your own skirts that's an advantage one has.

Blue jay

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 10:10 am
My long denim skirt. I call it my "Indiana Jones" skirt. I wear it all the time. Its worn out in just the right places and gives me a nice silohoutte. And its gored! Love gored skirts! You can move in them!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics