Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Yosef Levy webinar??

smilingmom

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 8:56 pm
Anyone know anyone who attended his webinar and was successful?

http://www.themarketingrabbi.com

I am very skeptical, but Aish is advertising it non-stop.

granolamom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:45 pm
ha, I listened to the webinar. and it describes EXACTLY how jewishebooks markets. it is so annoying, they wont take me off the mailing list even if I unsubscribe. they offer course work that never ends, you always have to sign up for more stuff to 'finish' or 'get the next piece'. and the really funny part to me, was at the end of the webinar, he tries to pull you in to buy more stuff JUST LIKE HE TOLD YOU TO DO WITH YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS. to me, it felt like he was not out to help me, but to make money off of me.
its like me telling you that in order to know how to get rich quick, buy my book entitled 'get rich quick'. you will be helping to make ME rich quick but I doubt you'll really replicate it for yourself.
I think he did have some good ideas, but I dont like the way he runs the whole thing, I took two courses through jewish e books and while I did gain a bit, I felt very marketed to, and a bit scammed, which didnt allow me to trust in the whole system. but maybe I'm a cynic (ok, I am). If you have a good idea for web based business maybe he can take you to the next level, but the whole thing rubs me the wrong way.

smilingmom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 7:02 pm
Thanks granolamom, I appreciate it.
When something sounds too good to be true.....
I just never expected a Rabbi to try to scam his fellow Jews.

granolamom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 9:49 pm
smilingmom wrote:
Thanks granolamom, I appreciate it.
When something sounds too good to be true.....
I just never expected a Rabbi to try to scam his fellow Jews.

to be fair, I dont know that he is trying to scam anyone. I felt scammed, but he's just trying to sell a product like anyone else. if you think you want the product, buy it. but keep your glasses on, if you kwim.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics