Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Pro-Russian terrorists shoot down plane: 295 people dead
1  2  3  4  Next

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:13 pm
This morning, the pro-Russian terrorists who have taken over Donetsk shot down a completely random plane -- Malaysian Airlines flight 17, traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. The 280 passengers and 15 crew members are dead.

Strelkov, the leader of the terrorists, immediately took credit, boasting on his twitter page that they took the plane down, adding "Don't fly over our airspace" and gloating that "the birdie went down in a field so no civilians were harmed." They must have thought it was a Ukrainian military plane.

And then they realized it was a random commercial plane. And the denials began. But the screenshot of his twitter page is all over the web.

395 innocent people, who had NOTHING to do with the Russia-Ukraine conflict, are dead.

This is one of the worst days of my life.

joy613

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:14 pm
This is horrrible.

m in Israel

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:15 pm
Thanks for posting. This has been on my mind today, as well, even with the more pressing local concerns. Wink

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:17 pm
I wish Kiev would deal with the terrorists. How many more innocent people have to die?!

Carpet bombing Donetsk? Doesn't sound like such a bad idea now.

Crying

tigerwife

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:18 pm
I can't imagine how the people of Malaysia must be feeling now. It's quite possible that people personally knew casualties from both planes.
What a horrific shock.

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:21 pm
tigerwife wrote:
I can't imagine how the people of Malaysia must be feeling now. It's quite possible that people personally knew casualties from both planes.
What a horrific shock.

There are already memorials set up in the Netherlands and Malaysia.

Totally random innocent people just going on vacation....

I hate all Russians and sympathizers now.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:21 pm
I read about this this morning I was shocked!!
I saw pictures the plane is completely gone. Burnt. Nothing.

And yes I am sure there Malaysian people who will never be able to go on a plane again Sad

rachel91

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 2:46 pm
It's not sure that Russia did this, it could be Ukraine wanted to blame this on Russia, just saying.
Ukraine is in a terrible state right now, no normal government there.

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:04 pm
rachel91 wrote:
It's not sure that Russia did this, it could be Ukraine wanted to blame this on Russia, just saying.
Ukraine is in a terrible state right now, no normal government there.

Wow. Three sentences, three lies. How did you do that?

MY MOTHER JUST GOT BACK FROM A MONTH IN UKRAINE!!!!! It is in a WONDERFUL state, aside from the places taken over by terrorists. There is a WONDERFUL transparent normal democratically elected government there.

The plane WAS SHOT DOWN FROM RUSSIAN TERRITORY.

You can repeat your tyrannous pro-Putin lies elsewhere. NOT HERE. Stop trusting Russia Today and Channel 1 for information. Ukraine is doing well, thank God, and if you think the only normal government is a tyrant like your adored beloved Putin, then I feel sorry for you.

Kiev needs to deal with the terrorists. Full stop.

You can choose to BELIEVE the propaganda and lies if it makes you happy. Don't post them here.

"No normal government" -- riiight you know so much better than all my friends and family there. What would we do without your Channel 1 and RT based pro Putin wisdom????

rachel91

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:09 pm
Huh? shock
What channel 1? What pro putin?? I never watched channel 1 in my life! And not the other news you mentioned. It is not sure, who shot down this plane yet, they're investigating. Why do you attack me?

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:15 pm
rachel91 wrote:
Huh? shock
What channel 1? What pro putin?? I never watched channel 1 in my life! And not the other news you mentioned. It is not sure, who shot down this plane yet, they're investigating. Why do you attack me?

Who's investigating?

Strelkov BRAGGED about it on twitter.

Information has just surfaced that it was shot down from Russian territory.

DNR -- terrorists. Like Hamas.

And the ignorant announcement that there's no normal gov there is slander. Trust me, I'm a leeetle more informed than you. I have family in Kherson and friends in Kiev, Odessa, Nikolaev, Simferopol, Sevastopol, and Donetsk, all of whom I'm in touch with. So PERHAPS I'm a little more familiar with the situation.

rachel91

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:20 pm
Hmm, could be..I've been to Ukraine lately numerous times.
My husband is from Odessa, as is my mother.
Not only russian news say, that the situation there knew better times.
But you're propably better informed, I hardly watch the news. I thought that they're still investigating, Russia started an investigation, no?

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:33 pm
The world is going mad.

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:41 pm
Real time info in Russian: http://censor.net.ua/theme/378.....D0%B3

chaiz

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:49 pm
sequoia wrote:
This morning, the pro-Russian terrorists who have taken over Donetsk shot down a completely random plane -- Malaysian Airlines flight 17, traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. The 280 passengers and 15 crew members are dead.

Strelkov, the leader of the terrorists, immediately took credit, boasting on his twitter page that they took the plane down, adding "Don't fly over our airspace" and gloating that "the birdie went down in a field so no civilians were harmed." They must have thought it was a Ukrainian military plane.

And then they realized it was a random commercial plane. And the denials began. But the screenshot of his twitter page is all over the web.

395 innocent people, who had NOTHING to do with the Russia-Ukraine conflict, are dead.

This is one of the worst days of my life.

Do you have a screen shot of the Tweet? WSJ makes it sound like it is a crash with speculation to terrorism. Not that I do not believe it is just an "accident."

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:51 pm
rachel91 wrote:
Hmm, could be..I've been to Ukraine lately numerous times.
My husband is from Odessa, as is my mother.
Not only russian news say, that the situation there knew better times.
But you're propably better informed, I hardly watch the news. I thought that they're still investigating, Russia started an investigation, no?

Here, take a look at this:
http://censor.net.ua/news/2942.....ichas

Warning: swear words. Terrorists do that sometimes.

Rachel, it's absurd to say that Russia started an investigation. It's like saying Hamas started an investigation about who's firing rockets on Israel.

And I thought too well of this terrorist scum. I thought they mistook it for a military plane. Nope. They knew it was a random commercial flight and shot it down anyway.

The plane was traveling along an international air corridor and wasn't doing anything wrong.

There were 80 children on it. They are now dead, along with all the other passengers.

HyD.

rachel91

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:51 pm
sequoia wrote:
Real time info in Russian: http://censor.net.ua/theme/378.....D0%B3

Не найдена страница.. What

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 3:52 pm
rachel91 wrote:
Не найдена страница.. What

U menya otkryvaetsya... Try again

ven

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 4:19 pm
this is terrible , terrible news .what did this world come to .... my thoughts are with all innocent victims of violence worldwide ...

worldpeace

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 6:16 pm
Lady who posted in Russian : this is not a Russian site
Please don't be rude, to speak in language we don't all understand on here is rude
As it would be if you were speaking on front of my face

Thank you
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics