Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Help me choose!!!

amother

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 6:57 pm
I really can't decide if I do a PHD in Psychology, if I go to Med school or if I do a Masters to be a PA!!
Help!!! All opinions welcome Very Happy

busybee98

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 7:24 pm
First off I think you have to do whichever job u like the best. I did and it really makes a huge difference how u view work and everyday life since most people spend a lot of time at work. The issue that jumps out at me with those 3 options tho is r u committed to do med school or phd kniwing how long it is bec if not def do the pa. U dont wannt to invest time money and energy and not finish. I have seen this a lot where marriage kids or other thinhs make people drop out and they invest a lot before that so I feel bad for the hard work they put in. Just My humble opinion! Hope this helps.

amother

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 7:30 pm
Exactly! I would love to be a doctor or a psychologist, however I am a little scared because of what you just said. So , PA would be more convenient considering time and investment, on the other hand what if I do that and regret not having the courage to dive into med school or a PHD?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics