Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Buy sheitel

Chi

Post Mon, Jul 21 2014, 8:36 pm
hi ,some time ago ,someone posted a link where to buy wigs, the web site was shopwingsbuy. someone already bought from that site? and could tell her experience how waset if the sheitel is good? Super thanks

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Jul 21 2014, 11:24 pm
Maybe you meant this one

http://shop.wigsbuy.com/produc......html

real

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 9:35 am
Hi,

do not buy from this company!

I bought a wig from them, thinking I am getting a stunning human hair wig for very cheap. In the end all I got was a very thinning cheap wig. I tried contacting them to return it, they wouldn't answer my e-mails. In the end I went through my credit card company. I still had to pay $30 to return the wig and ended up losing money on this company. Stay far away!

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 1:09 pm
Eww.

Yes, they are not a major source, at least I had only recently come across them. I have done well at Vogue Wigs dot com, Paula Young, and Light In The Box.

Human hair is another planet entirely from synthetic, and the low end is not the same as the high end one bit, I hear. My understanding is there are no bargains in human hair, and you get what you pay for.

But I always wear synthetic, so that's hearsay.

With synthetics, the construction is good for all of them. It is the styling where you need to find what works for you, but they are well made. The size is adjustable. I just cut the bottom band at the back if it's too tight.

When I was getting the hang of the whole thing, I gave my mistakes to a Gemach. I wasn't mad because they weren't at fault, I was just finding what worked for me.

If you got a badly constructed human hair wig, that is unfortunate. That's another world.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels