Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I need your help! Survey on parenting styles
Previous  1  2

sky

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 11:50 pm
Done.

working hard

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 11:54 pm
done

Coke Slurpee

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 12:49 am
done

heidi

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 12:55 am
Did it!

real israeli

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 3:05 am
Did it.
Some of the questions weren't necessarily applicable. For example, if I have the same parenting style with all my kids: I only have 1. Also, while I was very into nursing on demand and nursed for as long as my daughter wanted to, I never co-slept or wore her in a carrier. On the other hand, I never put her on a schedule either. So neither choice was really right. I tried my best to answer as accurately as possible.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 4:29 am
busydev wrote:
I did but there were a few questions that it wasnt quite yes or no. like do you have a strong grasp on parenting... its a constant work in progress and im only just started- my oldest isnt yet 3. so I couldnt say no because I keep informed and try, but I couldnt say yes either cause its not STRONG iykwim.

I did yes cause it was more yes then no but a middle ground would have been nice

LOL! DD is going into her "terrible tweens", so I wish I could have answered "It depends on what day you ask, and how hormonal she is." LOL

eschaya

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 10:08 am
Done. LIke other posters, I wish there was the opportunity to qualify some answers. For example, some of the questions asked us about our ideals, so of course I answered the way I feel about parenting... but in reality sometimes there are things out of our control, like a specific child having specific diagnosable problems.
Good luck.

suzyq

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 10:18 am
I think the addition of a question about the ages of the children would be helpful to whoever will be analyzing the data.

cholenteater

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 10:23 am
Done.

chillax

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 10:31 am
The first question about age range, isn't showing me the options.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics