Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
New "PR for Israel" Facebook page needs volunteers

Capitalchick

Post Thu, Jul 24 2014, 11:01 pm
Think of it as an Electronic Haganah. It's a new Facebook group, and I need volunteers to help me mount a seriously effective pro-Israel campaign.

There is currently no coordinated pro-Israel "propaganda" (for lack of a better word) effort out there, so I started one.

I think ideally we need PR and Marketing professionals, but graphic designers, artists and regular people who are just interested in mounting an intense pro-Israel PR campaign, are also very necessary.

This is NOT a Facebook group for spectators or 'lurkers'. If people join, they'll be expected to contribute in the production of social media products that can be shared and spread. We need Facebook memes, twitter posters, video clips, cartoons, etc.

If you are interested in joining the cause, please PM me. I will require your name, as membership to the group will be HEAVILY secured, so as to avoid pro-Palestinian infiltration. I know that everyone likes to keep things 'private', but I assure you that I live in a tiny, foreign community and I don't know any of you at all...Telling me your name (so that I can verify it before I add you to the FB group) will not jeopardize your privacy. I'm not particularly active on Imamother and, like I said, I really don't know many frum people.
(Plus, you'll also get to know my name when you join the group).

Grassroots activism at its best. Join the cause.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics