Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Uniforms online v. local stores

Reality

Post Sat, Jul 26 2014, 9:49 pm
How much is a uniform skirt from Freilich's or any other local uniform store? The uniforms are for girls sizes not misses. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to order online.

Thanks!

STovah

Post Sat, Jul 26 2014, 10:23 pm
Probably depends on the school, style and size, but the skirts I've bought at Freylich for 9-10 year olds were $36-40, for navy pleated skirts and for a school-specific plaid.

Reality

Post Sat, Jul 26 2014, 10:32 pm
Thank you. I am looking for a navy pleated skirt. I saw for $40 but I have a 30% coupon.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 3:12 pm
I've had good luck with lands end pleated skirts when on sale. they recently started making a longer length uniform skirt. the ones I got have an adjustable waist.

http://www.landsend.com/produc.....38588

see if you can find a coupon.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jul 27 2014, 3:14 pm
the first coupon expires tomorrow, but it's a good one:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/landsend.com

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 6:33 pm
Thanks for the code. I ordered uniforms. Tongue Out You are right that it is a good one.

Reality

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 6:40 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
I've had good luck with lands end pleated skirts when on sale. they recently started making a longer length uniform skirt. the ones I got have an adjustable waist.

http://www.landsend.com/produc.....38588

see if you can find a coupon.

Have you ordered it before? I ordered yesterday but I am nervous because it had mixed reviews. Were you happy?

zigi

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:11 pm
my dd's landsend skirt lasted 2 years so far. she is going to wear it next year too. iyh. they run big, in other stores she wears a size 8 but I had to return it for a size 6

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:15 pm
Reality wrote:
Have you ordered it before? I ordered yesterday but I am nervous because it had mixed reviews. Were you happy?

I ordered the first few when they didn't have a longer length. I ordered a few sizes up and took in the waist. the price on sale was $8. they lasted fine throughout the year (went through the dryer a few times, so I need to press pleats back in, but that's with any uniform skirt). I was able to get the longer length this year for $12/skirt. they are great. the originals will definitely be fine for another year or two (depending on my dd's growth spurts), but I bought some more for when she outgrows them. I've been VERY happy with their skirts, the prices were great (sign up for email notification of sales), and landsend has a great policy about returns. if it doesn't last as long as you think it should, you can return it for a brand new one. totally worth it to me.

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:38 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
I ordered the first few when they didn't have a longer length. I ordered a few sizes up and took in the waist. the price on sale was $8. they lasted fine throughout the year (went through the dryer a few times, so I need to press pleats back in, but that's with any uniform skirt). I was able to get the longer length this year for $12/skirt. they are great. the originals will definitely be fine for another year or two (depending on my dd's growth spurts), but I bought some more for when she outgrows them. I've been VERY happy with their skirts, the prices were great (sign up for email notification of sales), and landsend has a great policy about returns. if it doesn't last as long as you think it should, you can return it for a brand new one. totally worth it to me.

They had the $40 skirt for $12? Do you remember what time of year it went on sale that cheap?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries