Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Online photo albums

sushi galore

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 11:52 am
Which sites are good and reliable to make a photo album? Can one print off the pages from computer or one needs to order a book? Please let me know your experiences. Ty

doctorima

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:00 pm
Snapfish and Shutterfly are the most popular and are always running discounts and coupons for their photo books. I think you have to order the actual book and have them bind it, or else you could just order prints in whatever size you like and then make an album on your own.

rachel91

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:01 pm
hofmann, but he's located in Spain.

hofmann.es

You have to order tough.

asmileaday

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:06 pm
You need to order the actual book. I've used shutterfly they always have great discounts. But I was disappointed that the pages are not like regular photo material. It's more like a paper. I've seen many photobooks from adorama.com and each page is like a real picture. It was so much shaper. Definitely ordering from adorama next. They also have sales from time to time.

mandr

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 1:24 pm
Shutterfly is for casual photobooks. Bound either hardcover or softcover, different sizes and cover options. I use them all the time and have a bookshelf designated for all my hardcover Shutterfly books.

MyPublisher has what Shutterfly has but also deluxe albums with upgrade options for better paper quality. I love those - did that for our Vort pictures and nice events.

Rikkip

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 3:23 pm
I used shutterfly and was really happy BH! (Maybe cause I had a coupon for a free album??)

clowny

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 5:52 pm
I used picaboo and absolutely love it.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 6:02 pm
I use shutterfly to send pictures to my grandmother. I like it very much, but it does tend to take more time than you expect (5 hours to make a full photo album of 50 pages)

mandr

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 10:28 am
ectomorph wrote:
I use shutterfly to send pictures to my grandmother. I like it very much, but it does tend to take more time than you expect (5 hours to make a full photo album of 50 pages)

It really depends. It takes me about 15 minutes for a 20 page book. I have made over 50 books already so maybe that's why!

Roots

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 3:03 pm
I love shutterfly!
any website you end up using try making a google search for promo codes for that site (ex: shutterfly promo codes).sometimes you can find some real good things Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics