Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
*Mandr's Deal Thread*
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 10:34 am
A few imamother asked me if I could start a thread featuring really good bargains, so here you go.

Here's a great deal if you like to buy Ralph Lauren stuff. They have an extra 40% off sale stuff going on right now, along with free shipping with code BEACH.

Link to sale: http://www.ralphlauren.com/sho....._sale

Mostly summer stuff but if you want to buy ahead that's great.

Rikkip

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 11:22 am
So nice of you!! Keep em Coming!

hearty

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:00 pm
thank you! how thoughtful of you for sharing!

debsey

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:30 pm
Thanks mandr!

mirror

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:41 pm
Am I allowed to buy during the nine days?

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 12:43 pm
AYLOR but I buy stuff it's a great price that I likely won't see again.

rj123

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 1:21 pm
Thanks for the link! Any idea how long the sale is going on for?

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 1:23 pm
No, sorry, I don't know when this sale is over.

agreer

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 2:12 pm
Looooooove this thread! Thanks so much, and keep it up!

mandr

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 11:06 am
Get a free camera for your kids if you have an iphone/ipod touch:

http://www.a4c.com/product/lea.....BUUUQ

LeapFrog Creativity Camera Protective Case & Learning App for Apple Free After Rebate @ A4C
http://www.a4c.com/dailydeal Free After Rebate, Today only!

Mail in rebate: https://www.a4c.com/media/leap.....e.pdf

The LeapFrog Creativity Camera Case & App Features:

The Perfect Combo: The Creativity Camera combines the high-resolution camera of your iPhone or iPod with the kid-friendly camera case and app.
Easy Installation: Simply place the iPhone or iPod in the camera case and download the included app and let the fun begin!
Learn & Play: Kids can develop their creativity and self-expression while learning from curriculum-based activities.
Worry-Free Protection: You can rest easy knowing that your precious iPhone is safe from drops and scratches inside the LeapFrog camera case.
Kid-Friendly Camera: Large icons and a variety of stamps, filters, and silly effects make this camera perfect for children ages 3-6 years.

Specs:
Manufacturer LeapFrog
Part Number AE6349BE
Other Part Numbers AE6349BE
Color Green
Hard Drive Capacity 300 MB
RAM 1 GB
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768
Product Condition New
Package is Complete With: Creative Camera
Compatibility iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, Phone 4 (ATT), iPhone 4S (ATT), iPhone 4 (Verizon), iPhone 4S (Verizon), iPhone 4S (Sprint), iPhone 4 (Sprint), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod Touch (5th Generation),

mandr

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 1:41 pm
Children's Place has 40% off and Free Shipping right now with code FORTYOFF3.

Stock up on socks, pants, pj's (which are $12 each before the 40% off). If you can find anything in clearance that you like (mostly summer stuff) you can get really great deals.

http://www.childrensplace.com/

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 1:45 pm
crazy8 has a 12.99 and under sale right now.

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:12 pm
mandr wrote:
Children's Place has 40% off and Free Shipping right now with code FORTYOFF3.

Stock up on socks, pants, pj's (which are $12 each before the 40% off). If you can find anything in clearance that you like (mostly summer stuff) you can get really great deals.

http://www.childrensplace.com/

Thanks! I made an order!

acemom

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:16 pm
What a great thread! Thank you for posting these deals so I can share them with my friends.....

Zehava

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:18 pm
It's sale time. Everything is on sale right now. Carter's is 50% off even on most new arrivals, plus a 30% coupon if you spend a spend a certain amount.

mandr

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:28 pm
Zehava wrote:
It's sale time. Everything is on sale right now. Carter's is 50% off even on most new arrivals, plus a 30% coupon if you spend a spend a certain amount.

Carter's is weird. For some reason, they have this reputation of being cheap but they totally aren't. I mean, not when compared to other brands. Costco has their sleepers for about $8 but other than that, their prices aren't that fabulous actually, even in the outlet.

Zehava

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:32 pm
mandr wrote:
Carter's is weird. For some reason, they have this reputation of being cheap but they totally aren't. I mean, not when compared to other brands. Costco has their sleepers for about $8 but other than that, their prices aren't that fabulous actually, even in the outlet.

Carter's directly is lots of times cheaper than retailers selling their stuff. I once got their sleepers for 6$ each with a coupon. Also the reason I like them so much is that A. They have really cute original designs and B. Their stuff is of awesome quality. It goes through hundreds of washes and stays in perfect condition.

mandr

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:34 pm
Zehava wrote:
Carter's directly is lots of times cheaper than retailers selling their stuff. I once got their sleepers for 6$ each with a coupon. Also the reason I like them so much is that A. They have really cute original designs and B. Their stuff is of awesome quality. It goes through hundreds of washes and stays in perfect condition.

Lol I found that I could get them cheaper at other stores selling their products, like at Babies R Us with a coupon. But it really depends.

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:38 pm
you have to know what to look for on carter's web site. I only buy baby sizes from them, nothing else is worth it. I got a great snowsuit from them (12 months, coat and bib-front snow pants) for $10. but you have to luck out, and you have to avoid looking at certain really cute items for full-price Smile

mandr

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 2:42 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
you have to know what to look for on carter's web site. I only buy baby sizes from them, nothing else is worth it. I got a great snowsuit from them (12 months, coat and bib-front snow pants) for $10. but you have to luck out, and you have to avoid looking at certain really cute items for full-price Smile

Ok I only buy baby clothes but I guess I don't have patience to shop through their crowded stores to get a feel of their items before buying them online. I got my baby's sherpa snowsuit for $12 on GAP. You just have to be alert to good sales, know how to make the most of your coupons, and shop wisely Smile
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains