Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
*Mandr's Deal Thread*
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Scrabble123

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 6:51 pm
penguin wrote:
Quote:
What size sheets would you get for a 48 inch bed?

A full size fitted sheet is a little bit large but works pretty well. You can do a twin duvet or duvet cover, but it doesn't quite hang down and cover the whole side of the mattress. I like full/queen better.

A Queen duvet cover is quite large for a 48 inch bed!

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Jun 01 2015, 7:03 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
A Queen duvet cover is quite large for a 48 inch bed!

I use queen sized duvet covers on twin beds -- I love it!

mandr

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 7:42 am
Free bottle of snapple at Walmart. Sipyoursummer.com to print your coupon. You can print it twice.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 8:06 am
Thanks! Happen to be going to Walmart today, so a free drink is nice!

enneamom

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 8:25 am
For those of you with an American Express card, AmEx offers has $5 back when you spend $5 on Google Play or the Apple store. You have to add the offer to your card on the AmEx member site. Not every card has it. Enjoy!

kb

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 5:46 pm
Childrens Place socks are 60 cents and free shipping! (Now that I finally ordered socks. Sad )

http://www.childrensplace.com/.....socks

enneamom

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 6:07 pm
kb wrote:
Childrens Place socks are 60 cents and free shipping! (Now that I finally ordered socks. Sad )

Thanks!!

Sunshine3

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 6:23 pm
Thanks will be ordering some now. add code GOAVENGERS20 and get them for 48 cents

mandr

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 7:27 pm
kb wrote:

Great deal! Problem is I want to order the sport socks (the ones without a cuff to roll down) and those are $1.25 Sad

If anyone is in interested, Legoland tickets are now BOGO. Use this link: http://legoland.com/legostore2015/ and use this promo code: 159915. Amazing since the tickets are normally pricey. You can use it at discovery centers too (like in Westchester).

enneamom

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 8:18 pm
Microfiber tights are $1.25 before the coupon code. I ordered a bunch for the winter.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 8:46 pm
Wow, this is officially the new lowest price I've ever seen on socks. I don't love their quality but for less than 50c a pair I'm not going to be choosy. Ordered a bunch of socks and tights, and they have 2-packs of knee socks pretty cheap too, I have never tried them yet so I only ordered a few but hoping for the best because again, you can't beat the prices. Threw in sunglasses as well since they are so hard to keep track of, I have a whole lot in toddler size but those are too small for my older kid.

kb

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 11:21 pm
Price back up to normal.

smss

Post Thu, Jun 25 2015, 10:53 am
Ergo for $59.99 + free shipping!
http://kosheronabudget.com/erg.....ign=0

Only problem is that it's pink and I want a gender-neutral carrier. You think I should buy it anyway and try to sell it for more on ebay?

kb

Post Mon, Jul 06 2015, 9:05 pm
Not so major, but office depot has a box of 10 broad tip washable markers for 25 cents. (Limit 3)

I feel a lot better about buying new markers for my kids to ruin when they're this cheap.

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 06 2015, 10:03 pm
Is it Office Depot brand? because if anyone's shopping at Staples, they are offering price matching all BTS season. But generally that only applies to the exact same item, so store brands don't work.

kb

Post Mon, Jul 06 2015, 10:58 pm
No, the company is Scholastic.

mirror

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 12:45 pm
Staples has 1-subject notebooks for 25 cents each and Wescott children's scissors for $1 each.

kb

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 12:53 pm
(BTW, as an update... Scholastic washable markers are not as washable as Crayola.)

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 1:33 pm
Devoirie wrote:
Staples has 1-subject notebooks for 25 cents each and Wescott children's scissors for $1 each.

I see notebooks for 50ยข. Is there a coupon to make it cheaper? Or is it in store only?

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 1:55 pm
kb wrote:
Not so major, but office depot has a box of 10 broad tip washable markers for 25 cents. (Limit 3)

I feel a lot better about buying new markers for my kids to ruin when they're this cheap.

This is exactly the kind of thing some of us are on this list for. Ladies, please keep the school supply alerts up!
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains