Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
EMERGENCY - CHAYAL KIDNAPPED!
1  2  3  Next

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 4:50 am
I didn't want to open another Tehillim thread for Tzahal but I wanted to catch everyone's eye. A chayal was kidnapped by Hamas (they don't say it's 100% true but Hamas says they have him and we don't have him).

It's sickening to think what they can be doing to this boy and how they will use him to try to get things.

It is very important to say Tehillim now

http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=GKp9KbA1V1

boysrus

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 4:52 am
will daven now. my boys just went out to shacharis, I told them to daven extra well thsi morning. May we find him speedily, in good health physcially and emotionally. Hashem yishmor olov. Crying

hugs to everyone.
shabbat shalom

myself

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 4:54 am
Said Tehillim. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
This is terrible, terrible, terrible.

May Hashem keep him safe from harm and may he be returned to his family healthy and well VERY soon.

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

boysrus

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 4:55 am
Somebody just told me his first and last name, but not his mother's name to daven for. His first name is Hadar. May he be well

grace413

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 5:00 am
Hadar ben Chedva Leah

boysrus

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 5:02 am
Thank you Grace!

ROFL

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 5:04 am
Oy my heart bleeds

June

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 6:26 am
Crying

it seems the IDF is launching an operation to find Hadar ben Chedva Leah

http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=GKp9KbA1V1

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 6:51 am
My daughter knows the Chayal and his twin brother. My daughter is 23 too and knows every DL 23 in the country (seems like). We live near Kfar Saba so over the years they had Bnei Akiva activities together. She said (maybe it's in the news) that he's engaged, getting married in 2 weeks. Just turning this "chayal" into someone who could be your own child's friend.

Hadar learned in Bnei David - Eli. That's where my son learned too. Our Chayalim aren't faceless soldiers

abound

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 7:10 am
thanks for the link, we stopped all shabbos prep in our house.
May he be found speedily healthy and whole.

freidasima

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 7:31 am
He is the son of a friend and one of the boys that was killed trying to protect him is the next door neighbor of a good friend elsewhere. Considering how the Hamas treat their captives those of us who know the situation are davening for a speedy geula for the family more than anything else.

balibusta

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 7:36 am
I saw somewhere on-line it said he got married few months ago(not that he engaged to be married in few weeks like stated before don't know..)

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 7:41 am
balibusta wrote:
I saw somewhere on-line it said he got married few months ago(not that he engaged to be married in few weeks like stated before don't know..)
I'll have my daughter check her Whats-app network

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 7:59 am
balibusta wrote:
Quote:

Sanguine wrote:
I'll have my daughter check her Whats-app network

OK - I have my 20 yo son from the same Yeshiva, my 23 DD and 24 niece here -- They all say he got engaged a few months ago and is getting married in 3 weeks (give or take on amounts). That's a reliable kid network. Where are you facts from CNN? LOL - doesn't have a chance

Sanguine

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 8:50 am
Keep up the Tehillim - Shabbat Shalom

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 9:19 am
So sad Sad

pause

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 9:36 am
Just said a few kapittlach. Thanks for the link! May we only hear and share b'suros tovos.

marina

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 11:13 am
unbelievably horrifying.

marina

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 11:41 am
Press Statement - John Kerry, Secretary of State:

Quote:
The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms today’s attack, which led to the killing of two Israeli soldiers and the apparent abduction of another. It was an outrageous violation of the cease-fire negotiated over the past several days, and of the assurances given to the United States and the United Nations.

Hamas, which has security control over the Gaza Strip, must immediately and unconditionally release the missing Israeli soldier, and I call on those with influence over Hamas to reinforce this message.

After the horrific loss of life in this attack and its aftermath, it would be a tragedy if this outrageous attack leads to more suffering and loss of life on both sides of this conflict. I have been in close touch with Prime Minister Netanyahu, with UN Special Coordinator Robert Serry and with other regional partners. The international community must now redouble its efforts to end the tunnel and rocket attacks by Hamas terrorists on Israel and the suffering and loss of civilian life

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Aug 01 2014, 12:17 pm
This is so sickening. My heart goes out to him and his family.

YWN posted his pic and it definitely looks like he's at his own wedding with a Kallah beside him. Please tell me this isn't true.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed