Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Please, Non Vaccinators ONLY - I need your help
  Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 4:30 pm
Let me remark that it doesn't matter if people who escape death in childhood by being vaccinated develop problems later.

I don't care if they grow a second head from the vaccine that saved their life, initially. They got more life-years, by escaping the first disease.

Should they have prudently and efficiently croaked at age six months, to avoid something nasty later? That's efficient, but not so useful.

As I did a little googling about whooping cough, I saw a video of an infant racked with coughs. That they don't all die doesn't reassure me. This is an increase in unnecessary misery. I tend to take the big view, the large, generous, over-arching social view. I oppose misery, not just death.

I don't need deaths to happen to be opposed to disease. They do happen, but I am also opposed to suffering even if the kiddo gets better. They can have lifetime damage, too.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 4:38 pm
Dolly Welsh wrote:
Let me remark that it doesn't matter if people who escape death in childhood by being vaccinated develop problems later.

I don't care if they grow a second head from the vaccine that saved their life, initially. They got more life-years, by escaping the first disease.

Should they have prudently and efficiently croaked at age six months, to avoid something nasty later? That's efficient, but not so useful.

As I did a little googling about whooping cough, I saw a video of an infant racked with coughs. That they don't all die doesn't reassure me. This is an increase in unnecessary misery. I tend to take the big view, the large, generous, over-arching social view. I oppose misery, not just death.

I don't need deaths to happen to be opposed to disease. They do happen, but I am also opposed to suffering even if the kiddo gets better. They can have lifetime damage, too.

[indigo]My infant had whooping cough (thank you, local pertussis epidemic!)... My Gott in Himmel, how any parent can be comfortable with the thought of watching their child struggle to catch breath FOR THIRTY SECONDS is nauseating. I understand that some people are ok with it, as they feel that it alleviates the risk for ASDs and autoimmune disorders, but honestly, I don't understand HOW.[/indigo]

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:01 pm
summerrain107 wrote:
Aww, "Dr. amother," so sweet of you to step out of your comfort zone to share your knowledge and experience with us regular folks. It was totally unnecessary, but I'm so glad you did. We need to be reminded of who is allowed to have an opinion on the topic and who can't, lol. Obviously, you must first go to Med school if you want any credibility. Your experience in a lab, working with vaccines, even makes you more credible.

All you other folks are too dumb to research so don't bother. But don't worry, we are so lucky to have "Dr. amother" to ask our questions to.

I'll go first. "Dr. amother, what have you learned, from your research/schooling, about the differences in the long term health between those children that are vaccinated and those that aren't?"

Nothing? Really? Oh, wait, just remembered, the FDA has never conducted that research...... So I guess the research doesn't exist (snicker).

I just re-read your post and I am just so taken back by the cruelty and the tone of this post. I just have no words to describe this. But, after our three precious children were kidnapped and murdered ruthlessly, we all cried and stood as one. When our soldiers went into Gaza so we can live, we were all stormed shamayim as one. We all beseeched Hashem to save their lives. Then, we saw one after another killed. I cried, you cried, we all cried. I don't even know specifically what I am trying to say right now, but, I am stunned by your post. Truly stunned. I am too stunned to take this personally.

I guess what I am trying to say is why are you trying to hurt someone, another jew, your sister? What have you to gain by these hurtful words? I truly do not understand.

-amother in vaccine development

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:06 pm
summerrain107 wrote:
Aww, "Dr. amother," so sweet of you to step out of your comfort zone to share your knowledge and experience with us regular folks. It was totally unnecessary, but I'm so glad you did. We need to be reminded of who is allowed to have an opinion on the topic and who can't, lol. Obviously, you must first go to Med school if you want any credibility. Your experience in a lab, working with vaccines, even makes you more credible.

All you other folks are too dumb to research so don't bother. But don't worry, we are so lucky to have "Dr. amother" to ask our questions to.

I'll go first. "Dr. amother, what have you learned, from your research/schooling, about the differences in the long term health between those children that are vaccinated and those that aren't?"

Nothing? Really? Oh, wait, just remembered, the FDA has never conducted that research...... So I guess the research doesn't exist (snicker).

This is the nastiest post I have read here on this site for far. Shame on you!!!!!

sequoia

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:11 pm
Dear amother in vaccine development, don't take the rantings of a conspiracy theorist seriously. Her gratuitously hurtful tone, her unwarranted attack on you, are part and parcel of a conspiracy theory mindset that sees enemies everywhere. Let us ignore it.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:33 pm
Vaccinologist Amother, I owe you an apology. The vitriol in her response is due to confusion caused by my prior post. I never meant for your (or anyone else's) feelings to be hurt and I am truly sorry that my error caused you pain.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:42 pm
amother wrote:
Vaccinologist Amother, I owe you an apology. The vitriol in her response is due to confusion caused by my prior post. I never meant for your (or anyone else's) feelings to be hurt and I am truly sorry that my error caused you pain.

Amother, you owe no apology for anyone else's actions. Sequia, thank you.

I am not hurt except that klal yisrael suffers when we speak like that amongst ourselves. Just like we have the command of protecting our lives, we have the command of ahavas yisrael. I truly wish this poster better and growth. I truly hope her children do not get sick nor place anyone else in a dangerous position.

Have a good night and thank you.

-amother in vaccine development

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:42 pm
summerrain107 wrote:

Btw, I'm super nice in real life. Lol.

If you are "super nice" in real life, I suggest you go back to it. This internet thing isn't working out for you too well. Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 7:08 pm
Attention Amother in vaccine development...a serious question here...

Alot of the antivax camp claim that they are healthier/ have stronger immune systems/no auto immune diseases etc etc due to.not being vaxed. ... Summerrain claims no research has been done to see if that's true or if there are any long term effects (not just thr small percentage of ppl that have an initial reaction). Is that true? Has there been any longitudinal studies on long term health rates or studies that research autoimmune diseases or asthma or what not in vaccinated vs non vaccinated population?

summerrain107

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 3:55 am
"purple amother"
Good for you! You took my advice and did some research on your own. Liberating, isn't it? Now you know about the CDC study that determined a 1/50 autism rate. A 10 second Google search has made you more informed. Now imagine what 10 hrs can do for you Smile

summerrain107

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 3:55 am
"purple amother"
Good for you! You took my advice and did some research on your own. Liberating, isn't it? Now you know about the CDC study that determined a 1/50 autism rate. A 10 second Google search has made you more informed. Now imagine what 10 hrs can do for you Smile

summerrain107

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 4:05 am
Dr. amother
Yes, together with horror we watched the news about "our 3 boys." Horrified with the lack of media coverage on what was really happening in Israel. Horrified that Gaza was shown in a positive light. Horrified that our own government could be so hateful and deceiving. Oh, sure, there was the occasional pocket of truth but not enough. Reality check: This is the same government and media that we rely on for information about vaccines.

Now, for all you regular folks. The next time the media tries to scare you about an outbreak of pertussis, measles, or polio, think about how they have lied to you before. And instead of being afraid, (because your government told you that is how you are supposed to be feeling) educate yourself. All the information is at your fingertips, you just have to care enough to find it. Good luck.

May hashem grant us all clarity and good health.

5*Mom

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 4:25 am
Interesting. There is another poster on this board who is fairly new here, is rude and provocative, has also implied that she lives in Israel and also tends to post the same post multiple times. Hmm.

Heyaaa

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 6:10 am
5*Mom wrote:
Interesting. There is another poster on this board who is fairly new here, is rude and provocative, has also implied that she lives in Israel and also tends to post the same post multiple times. Hmm.

What are you saying?

amother

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 6:39 am
summerrain107 wrote:
"purple amother"

The CDC rate is 1:68. Are you bothering to read my posts before replying? And no thoughts to share on my question?
--indigo

amother

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 6:44 am
Heyaaa wrote:
What are you saying?

She is saying that your posts read like you are a troll with now real knowledge about vaccines or ASDs. If you want credence, get your facts straight and start sharing more of them.
-indigo

amother

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 6:45 am
Sorry meant summerrain's posts.

Scrabble123

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 7:09 am
I have been trying to stay out of these threads, by not only not commenting, but not reading as well. I feel like the end of nowhere. When I read what summerrain wrote to the amother in vaccine development, I just had to respond. That was so out of line and unacceptable.

I'm not an attorney, nor a lobbyist. I am still quite young, but I promise you that there are times I feel like I'd make it my goal to get those who don't give vaccines to be arrested. Yes, that's extreme. I try to be a pretty "middle of the road" poster, but I cannot stand idly next to abuse like this. Abuse of other members and abuse and neglect of children. Anti vax abuse their children by encouraging doubt and fear in them: they cannot do the normal behaviors that have been proven to be safe because of the .whatever percent chance of a side effect? The fear of diseases, the fear of pharma. That is abuse. The child who learns about measles in school only to realize he is not vaccinated may be petrified to go in public. Abuse. Oh, and the mother who willingly exposes her child and thousands of other people to diseases through not choosing to vaccine? Well, I honestly think most of them are lacking in positivity and fed by anxiety, but that doesn't make them any less wrong and accountable for their neglectful, dangerous decisions. YOU ALL BELONG IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Go bash me)

Vaccine Development Amother: Thank you for working in this field and ensuring that our future will not be panged by diseases of yesteryear. Thank you for helping to make vaccines as safe and effective as possible. You're doing incredible work. I admire you.

imokay

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 10:08 am
summerrain107 wrote:
Dr. amother
Yes, together with horror we watched the news about "our 3 boys." Horrified with the lack of media coverage on what was really happening in Israel. Horrified that Gaza was shown in a positive light. Horrified that our own government could be so hateful and deceiving. Oh, sure, there was the occasional pocket of truth but not enough. Reality check: This is the same government and media that we rely on for information about vaccines.

Now, for all you regular folks. The next time the media tries to scare you about an outbreak of pertussis, measles, or polio, think about how they have lied to you before. And instead of being afraid, (because your government told you that is how you are supposed to be feeling) educate yourself. All the information is at your fingertips, you just have to care enough to find it. Good luck.

May hashem grant us all clarity and good health.

The media didn't have to scare me into believing. I witnessed it w my own eyes. And the ones who had any symptoms? The baby too young to b vaccinated (think hospital, seizure, and a tremendous dose of chasdei Hashem), and an elderly person who had not received the booster.

And u keep on telling posters to do their hw (what is this, first grade?) and u r not gonna do it for them. Really? Come on, if u have something of substance to say or share, just say it.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Aug 15 2014, 10:49 am
Tell me all about the elderly person who had not received the booster. I want to hear about that.
Page 11 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics