Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Waking up every hour at night

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:39 am
Hi. I cant handle this anymore- Ineed help!

My 4 months old wakes up every hour at night. I read about the famous regression at 4MO but still-every hour! she eats a bit or just kvetches...
What do I do?
DH wakes up for her a lot too but I need a solution not just technical help like DH. No CIO though. What do I do? she sleeps in her own room in a crib. Is that good? bad? and isnt BF.

Another thing - lately my toddler started waking up at night as well! at least once every night! wants her bottle or just that we should stay with her.What do I do???I cant even let her cry because she wakes her sister up:(
Helppppp please!!!!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 2:19 pm
My baby did this from four months until she was 10 or 11 months! I was exhausted.

Eventually we tried the "pick up, put down" method from the Baby Whisperer. You can read about it online but it basically involves picking the baby up when she woke up and putting her back down awake as soon as she stops crying. We had tried a few other things (no CIO) and were amazed that this worked fairly quicky. She did not sleep through the night, but getting up one or twice per night was a massive improvement!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics