Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Hot chani
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

sharonlangert

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 4:17 pm
Hi everyone! I rarely come here but I noticed a bit of traffic on my blog from here and I wanted to see what was going on. For the most part I appreciate all the love and compliments I've received here. I also understand that as a blogger who puts herself out there it is inevitable that some people may not agree with what I'm doing or even like my style and that's ok...it's all part of it and I appreciate the feedback. Just to note a few things:

1. Most of the fashion I post is never for halachic direction...but more for outfit inspirations. Of course if you prefer your skirts longer and looser you can still learn how to put together beautiful outfits from some of the looks I post using your own personal standards. Also keep in mind there are many of us that struggle with the balance or don't even dress according to halacha that may be inspired to do so based on some of the fashion I post that may not exactly match your particular standards.

2. As far as the hot Chani reference I do not view this as a negative as I understand it has come to mean a beautifully put together Jewish woman, not necessarily a slutty one. And like I said before I really appreciate the supportive and defensive comments here!

3. As far as my skincare line, it is completely legitimate and works really well and that's the only way I would ever get involved in any business. First I used and loved the products (which were created by the top dermatologists who created Proactiv) and after 8 months decided to become a consultant in a "network marketing" business that Forbes magazine wrote is the best way new way to have a business these days. It is legal and not a scheme. It affords the opportunity for women to create their own business and find their way to financial independence with a minimal investment and great products that actually work and that everyone can use.

Thanks for listening and thanks for following...I love you all. Keep being true to yourselves, you are all beautiful!

xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 4:21 pm
sharonlangert wrote:
Hi everyone! I rarely come here but I noticed a bit of traffic on my blog from here and I wanted to see what was going on. For the most part I appreciate all the love and compliments I've received here. I also understand that as a blogger who puts herself out there it is inevitable that some people may not agree with what I'm doing or even like my style and that's ok...it's all part of it and I appreciate the feedback. Just to note a few things:

1. Most of the fashion I post is never for halachic direction...but more for outfit inspirations. Of course if you prefer your skirts longer and looser you can still learn how to put together beautiful outfits from some of the looks I post using your own personal standards. Also keep in mind there are many of us that struggle with the balance or don't even dress according to halacha that may be inspired to do so based on some of the fashion I post that may not exactly match your particular standards.

2. As far as the hot Chani reference I do not view this as a negative as I understand it has come to mean a beautifully put together Jewish woman, not necessarily a slutty one. And like I said before I really appreciate the supportive and defensive comments here!

3. As far as my skincare line, it is completely legitimate and works really well and that's the only way I would ever get involved in any business. First I used and loved the products (which were created by the top dermatologists who created Proactiv) and after 8 months decided to become a consultant in a "network marketing" business that Forbes magazine wrote is the best way new way to have a business these days. It is legal and not a scheme. It affords the opportunity for women to create their own business and find their way to financial independence with a minimal investment and great products that actually work and that everyone can use.

Thanks for listening and thanks for following...I love you all. Keep being true to yourselves, you are all beautiful!

xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

Woohoo, I got to be the first to like this (all because I needed a phone number Tongue Out )
I hope you took my comments in the spirit in which they were intended. I'll just say this: I don't know if all Hot Chanis are created alike IYKWIM.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 4:12 am
Sharon, I just want to let you know that critiques aside, my Pinterest account is full of wonderful inspiration, thanks to you!

I'm also very inspired by the beautiful way you write, with so much kindness and compassion. Hug
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics