Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
What is a normal daily diet for a 15mo

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 1:24 pm
I need help with what to feed dd.

Dd only bf in the morning and before bed. It's more like a nosh, not a meal substitute.

I'm never sure if she satisfied or not. If she likes the food she can eat and eat and eat till she gags. If she doesn't like the good, I'll be able to sneak in a bit here or there while distracting her but she won't really eat it.

Here's the thing, whenever and wherever she sees food, first she asks for it. It's confusing. I could never figure out if she's hungry for food or just wants to eat because she likes it.

I very much want to get her into the habit of 3 structured meals a day and two snacks. I'm very bad at that. I nosh a lot and am lazy to prepare a meal for myself. For dd I'll do it (what don't you do for your kids ;-) ).

She likes all fruits and vegetables, protiens (fish, chicken, meat) and carbs. Almost anything.

Doesn't like avacado (used to like it....), peanut butter and almond butter I can sneak in but not to much....
Has a strong dislike for mashed potatoes
Oats give her a reaction sonthats out too.

Likes milk and diary stuff.

I need to have a variety because one day she'll eat something and the next day she won't want it then later in the day she will.... she plays alot of games with me :-)

So ladies, what does a regular daily/weekly diet for a 15mo look like?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics