Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Baltimore?
Previous  1  2

debsey

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 4:27 pm
Thanks everyone! This "working vacation" sounds like it's going to really be great! I'm so excited. One last question - is there any place where ladies can swim? Like a community center with separate hours? Or people who rent out personal pools in their homes for swim?
debsey

skymile

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 4:30 pm
sorry I'm off topic but what's with all the anonymous posts?! anonymity is for private/embarrassing posts... this does not apply

amother

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 4:38 pm
skymile wrote:
sorry I'm off topic but what's with all the anonymous posts?! anonymity is for private/embarrassing posts... this does not apply

I thought it was legitimate to use anon to avoid revealing personal information, e.g. the fact that one lives in Baltimore.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 6:48 pm
debsey wrote:
Thanks everyone! This "working vacation" sounds like it's going to really be great! I'm so excited. One last question - is there any place where ladies can swim? Like a community center with separate hours? Or people who rent out personal pools in their homes for swim?
debsey

JCC has separate hours but you need to be a member or go in as a guest of a memebr

Beis Yakov pool has separate hours, if you post which days you are coming, I will check it o;ut for you if I can find teh schedule an let you know which hours are ladies. It is outdoors and very nice.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 6:59 pm
Hannie wrote:
I had no idea there was this much to do and where to eat in Baltimore ! Looks like there is quite a big community there ! Tongue Out

Baltimore is a large Jewish community, one of the largest ones outside the tri-state area. The frum community is large in itself,but as a whole, there are about 100,000 Yidden in Baltmroe..

debsey

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 12:50 pm
amother wrote:
JCC has separate hours but you need to be a member or go in as a guest of a memebr

Beis Yakov pool has separate hours, if you post which days you are coming, I will check it o;ut for you if I can find teh schedule an let you know which hours are ladies. It is outdoors and very nice.

Can you just post the number? I have two friends from Lakewood who also are interested....I dk why Balitimore is the big vacation destination this year......maybe they're all copying ME ;-)

almost

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 1:00 pm
Here's the Bais Yaakov pool schedule: http://baisyaakov.net/2014/06/.....dule/

debsey

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 2:40 pm
almost wrote:
Here's the Bais Yaakov pool schedule: http://baisyaakov.net/2014/06/.....dule/

Thanks! Will pass along the info.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics