Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO inexpensive professional pics

2cents

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 9:45 pm
I've been procrastinating getting my kids photographed since my oldest was born almost seven years ago...and I finally tried to call and book an appt, only to be told that sears no longer does portraits.

any suggestions for an inexpensive place to go with three kids? I know there are some frum places that are reputed to do amazing jobs, but I rather a decent job at a more affordable price.

thanks!

Debbig

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 9:50 pm
If there's a Picture People near you go there.
There's no sitting fee if you don't like any of the pictures you don't pay.
Each sheet is $18.
They take really nice pictures.
IMHO it's the best place for beautiful inexpensive pictures.

hello3

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 9:51 pm
Picture people they have a few locations. U pay only for the ones you print I think 18$ a sheet.u can get coupons online and then u really pay peanuts.

hello3

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 9:52 pm
Debbig wrote:
If there's a Picture People near you go there.
There's no sitting fee if you don't like any of the pictures you don't pay.
Each sheet is $18.
They take really nice pictures.
IMHO it's the best place for beautiful inexpensive pictures.

Lol I guess we were posting at the same time but u finished first

out-of-towner

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 9:57 pm
I think jcpenny does them

bargainlover

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 10:02 pm
Just used JC Penny Portraits was really happy with them. Membership is 30 dollars for 2 yrs that includes 3 $10 off coupons a free 11x13 collage kind of thing and always free sitting.....plus always have 3.99/sheet coupons online. TIP - book 1st apt!! otherwise may have really long wait

2cents

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 12:50 am
Thanks so much! Just booked at jcpenney!

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 12:50 am
I never found Picture People coupons that made prints "peanuts," only a little less expensive, and I wasn't thrilled with them when I did go (with a groupon.) I have seen other people get nice pictures from there, though. Mine were super unimpressive, I only bothered getting them because I had already paid for the groupon and wasn't going to travel and wait on line again.

I've seen friends' pictures from JC Penney and they were amazing, more than once. Price is right, much better than Picture People and with coupons available. Next time I want portraits I will try there.

mandr

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 8:48 am
I'm a big fan of jcp. I bought a two yr membership for $25 and I go whenever there's a free print or super cheap prints. So this yr for 12.50 I got several photo shoots with gorgeous pics. It's easier to go there than to set up a photo shoot in my own home (I also do photography-but only outdoors). Now I don't go much because I an do he outdoor stuff. OP, are you in Monsey?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries