Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
SNAP food stamps office in bp?

amother

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 5:10 pm
I need to apply for food stamps asap... Please help me out!! Where can I apply in Boro park? Thank you so much. ..

(I can't believe it has come to this:( a and I am applying for food stamps. .. Please don't bash. I am completely eligible...just have been pushing this off for as long as we could. Chizzuk.. and tips on cutting corners would be appreciated as well...)

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 6:06 pm
Highly recommend the Boro Park JCC, but you will need to schedule an appointment. Nachas Health will see you right away, but I've had much better experience with the BPJCC. Hatzlacha! I hope you have an easier time getting it than me. I've had so much agmas nefesh from the main SNAP department since I first applied four months ago, and my approval still did not come through. I went down multiple times, had a fair hearing, but am still waiting for a positive response.

Lady Bug

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 7:09 pm
That's so interesting, I had a way better experience at Nachas than at JCC. JCC held on to my application for weeks, while nachas overnighted it the same day. Also, Huvi at Nachas fought my case and really helped me along with the application.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics