Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Tiferes Chaya Lakewood
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 2:51 am
I send there and I'm very happy with the academics and middos there. I don't find the school population as a whole to be any more materialistic than other schools. Sure we got the ritzy ones and the simpler ones and the ones in between. My kids wear simple stuff and they have a lot of friends. I don't find a pressure to keep up with the jones there.

My daughter had some academic issues And school worked with me nicely, I was very happy with how it was handled. Another daughter had a behavior issue and again, they helped me and were very nice about it.

The school is still newish and I find them eager to please. My friend once had a bullying issue and said the school dealt with it right away, and was on top of the situation.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 1:43 am
amother wrote:
G-d is in there somewhere, just not sure where ??

Huh?

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 2:28 am
Amother above are you sure you are talking about the same school. The school is not new at all there were already a few eigth grades that graduated?

I don't know any parents who are happy with the school. They all wish they can leave and get into another school.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 3:27 am
My dd was bullied and the school/ teachers did absolutely zero except blame her for not being 'with it' enough....
All her teachers loved her- she is really smart, great Middos etc. But the principals didn't appreciate her bec she wasn't shtotty enough ( so they informed me.)

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 8:22 am
I know some v fine good ppl sending there for coming yr there oldest girls to send to school- they v happy to send!! At least 2 that I know cud of gotten in to other good schools (e.g..teach in another school...)but choose to this school

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 8:31 am
Amother defending the school what is your affiliation with the school?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 9:39 am
Can anyone tell me if the information here is accurate?
The very few people that I know that send here are as far from ritzy as you can get. All eidel and towards the simple side. Are they the minority as opposed to the average?

Can anyone clarify?
Thank you

balibusta

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 1:19 pm
I know 2 most refined simple person that send there they both could've also gotten into other schools-( teach english in another heimeshe school).. They say its amazing the school.. So into kids, curriculum.. They says the crowd no problems w tznius fine following rules good hashgucha crowd.. They say just bec some1's grandparents have $ doesnt make them ritsy or mean they even have $
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics