Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Mortgage rate and APR good?

amother

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 1:43 pm
I know this is a personal question and therefore I can't just go around asking friends who recently purchased homes. It looks like we are locking in at 4.125% interest rate with an APR 4.193. Truth is, we did not shop around for rates as I found the initial process long and drawn out and I am due any hour now. We went with one of the frum men in the community who is a mortgage lender. Is this a good rate or could we have gotten better?

gittelchana

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 2:07 pm
amother wrote:
I know this is a personal question and therefore I can't just go around asking friends who recently purchased homes. It looks like we are locking in at 4.125% interest rate with an APR 4.193. Truth is, we did not shop around for rates as I found the initial process long and drawn out and I am due any hour now. We went with one of the frum men in the community who is a mortgage lender. Is this a good rate or could we have gotten better?

It really depends on what the rates are in your country of residence. Google should be able to tell you what the average rates are.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating