Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
This is a vent

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 9:33 pm
I dont want anyones advice. I am too upset now. dmotherinlaw offered me some of her clothes. now she isnt the only one giving me clothes for myself. but it was through anonymous and pp didnt know it was only those pp I chose to tell. now I dont like some of the things she wears. and I wasnt comfortable taking her stuff. I told her I would come and I never called. then she asked me again and I said I would call her. but she didnt take the message and now I am fuming bec I went to her house for other things and she took out her stuff and I tried them all on. making a face like I loved all of it I actually liked some of the stuff but I felt like a second class citizen I felt like the poor man begging. all pp out there that have the money to go out and buy yourself stuff you dont even have an idea what it feels like to be the receiver in such a case. always having to take from others. used stuff cause you dont have money to go buy. is one of the terriblle feelings noone should know. it just hurts so much. why am I saying this. bec the shame and embarrassement is too deap to keep inside. all of you shop owners you should know by charging decent prices. you have no idea what amitzva your creating. you are making it possible to buy decent clothes for affordable prices. and I dont mean the 100 dollar outfits for newborns I am talking the simple stuff. may hashem give everyone what they need and not need to have to take anymore. I just know that hashem does eth for a reason. and at least I know what it feels like and wont be doing it to others. it also matters how others make you feel. yes the shame is painful but it also matters how she did it. and that probably was more painful then taking all the clothes in the world. thanks for letting me vent

hello123

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 10:39 pm
Hy. I want to be sensitive to you bec your pain is very real. Im sorry for what you are going through. I dont know your financial situation or where u live but I shop at cheap stores old navy or forever 21 and buy stuff that I can wear summer or winter and with the same skirts. I know it doesnt help to say this bec if you are tight on money even $50 can be a lot but maybe try saving even $5-$10 a month if you can and then treat yourself to something new but cheap. Dont shop at expensive stores. Or buy youself cheap costume jewlery for $10 to make the outfit feel new. Hope this helps and doesnt make u feel worse. Im trying to be sensitive but also give a possible solution.

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 10:46 pm
That is an ouch.

Never be mean to people who mean well.

Hello123 has good ideas.

Hello123 should sell synthetic wigs out of her house. She has a good attitude.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics