Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Follow up on toilet seat up query

amother

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 7:36 pm
Just had to share... In my last post I said we had guests with teenage boys who kept the toilet seat up and had aiming issues. I questioned if I should say something or not. Well, B"H I trained my teenage son well and at one point when the guest came out of the bathroom he shouted to him- "hey put the toilet seat down, try to aim please and don't forget to wash your hands."
Problem solved with no coaching from me.. gotta love it!

ROFL

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 8:01 pm
Cool kid!
I actually also had a problem this past Shabbat.
I am so happy my DH taught my son when he was toilet training, that to make his future wife happy he had to learn to put down the seat after using it, and now many years later he still is nest in the bathroom and will make a women very happy.

gittelchana

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 8:27 pm
amother wrote:
Just had to share... In my last post I said we had guests with teenage boys who kept the toilet seat up and had aiming issues. I questioned if I should say something or not. Well, B"H I trained my teenage son well and at one point when the guest came out of the bathroom he shouted to him- "hey put the toilet seat down, try to aim please and don't forget to wash your hands."
Problem solved with no coaching from me.. gotta love it!

Thumbs Up
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette