Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Online grocery shopping in Brooklyn?

doctorima

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 7:24 pm
For personal reasons, going out and doing my regular shopping will be difficult for the next little while, and I'd like to try ordering online (or by fax). Does anybody have any experience doing this with any of the local supermarkets, in terms of a place that's reliable in filling the order and getting it to me in a timely manner, and hopefully for a reasonable price? I'm in Flatbush if it makes a difference.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 7:41 pm
doctorima wrote:
For personal reasons, going out and doing my regular shopping will be difficult for the next little while, and I'd like to try ordering online (or by fax). Does anybody have any experience doing this with any of the local supermarkets, in terms of a place that's reliable in filling the order and getting it to me in a timely manner, and hopefully for a reasonable price? I'm in Flatbush if it makes a difference.
I email my orders to KRM. Sometimes to Gourmet Glatt.
I am sure you can do the same with Moisha's.
You need to make sure to write the brand names and sizes you want.

kb

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 8:00 pm
For not kosher specific items, you can try out Amazon.

zigi

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 8:23 pm
I have used kosherfamily.com and allfreshkosher.com

Limeonade

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 9:13 pm
I've tried a bunch of flatbush stores
for email orders and hands down mountain fruit is the best at this service. you need to be specific, but they mostly get it right and deliver in a very reasonable timeframe. in general they can be a bit pricier but keep in mind that moishas will not honor sale prices on deliveries.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries