Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Preggos working and totally spaced out

cdawnr

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 2:08 pm
Just curious if any other preggo working mom is having same issue.

I had this with #2 also, but since about 18 weeks (now 23) my concentration for working has been really bad. I am tired, but also I just have so much trouble focussing!!!

Ugh, just frustrated.
Smile

nanama

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 2:14 pm
I had the same thing, towards the end was making a lot of mistakes and messing up so took mat leave a few weeks early.

chen

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 2:22 pm
I always used to say that much of my blood supply had been diverted from my brain to my womb and that accounted for the mental fogginess. it's normal.

Then after delivery, all the active sites in the conscious brain are filled with parenting details, leaving no space for anything else like one's work. See
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....fc7bb

for Chen's theories of maternal intellect

justanothermother

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 7:20 pm

Last edited by justanothermother on Sun, Mar 02 2008, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

CAYA

Post Wed, Jun 06 2007, 12:15 pm
I just didnt have patience to work while preg. I was thinking of everything but work. guess its normal

songbliss

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 9:54 am
drink ALOT!!!

and MAKE SURE you eat well! & take ur pre-natals

theres no reason for feeling foggy, unless you're tired and mal-nutrietient or thirsty. if you take care of these 3 things you should feel much better

I worked till I couldn't cope any more with my last 1... I was working with kids... and I was aneimic. it was horrible b/c I would just fall asleep and I wouldn't be able to control it! and sleeping when ur supposed 2 be keeping an eye on 13, 18month olds is NOT smart! but I know I didn't drink enough... drinking in general helps concentration... and pregnant woman are supposed to drink a min of 2 1/2 ltrs a day!! (ha... and I'm talking! I'm lucky if I drink 1/2!! I just know the principal of things but dont necessarily do it!)

good luck. its not easy Confused

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 11:44 am
I went to university until 7 months. It was HARD. After that I worked from home, b'h I graduated with the same kind of grades as before BH.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics