Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Buy a degree online?

amother

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:17 pm
Has anyone bought a degree online? Did It work for you? Which website did you use? There are too many to choose from.

I'm half way serious.

kb

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:26 pm
I hope you're not.

I've bought a lot of things online. But I WORKED for years for my degree. And it shows.

carpediem

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:27 pm
What kind of degree would you want to buy? How does it work- you pay them $__ and they send you a phony certificate? Forget dishonesty, it sounds a little illegal...The point of a degree is that you've sat through the necessary classes and know the information you will need. How can you succeed if you know nothing about what you're doing?
I hope no one in any healthcare field has done this

amother

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:28 pm
I've been working for my degree for a while now. However I've been wondering if I made made a mistake and wish could change degree... that's what has me thinking in this crazy way.

MamaBear

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:33 pm
Wow, so ethical for a frum mama!

Here, this one look real legit Wink

http://www.buyrealdegree.com

amother

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:38 pm
I'm just overwhelmed by the fact that I made made a huge mistake. Going into a field known to be flooded in NYC...
I'm not really looking to buy a degree... it was a crazy thought that lasted for about as long as it took to post the op.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:38 pm
MamaBear wrote:
Wow, so ethical for a frum mama!

Here, this one look real legit Wink

http://www.buyrealdegree.com

Excellent idea to purchase a degree. Especially from a place that is incapable of constructing a few sentences in English for their homepage.

MamaBear

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:39 pm
lol I figured anyone stupid enough to send them money, gets what they deserve!

amother

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:40 pm
I'm just super frustrated that I worked so hard for degree that is not even respected and useful. My mistake of following my heart into a field I love but is flooded. Again, I was not really serious about buying a degree... just venting here...

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:43 pm
I did my degree online, and I worked like crazy to get it!

A friend of mine purchased a program for her child to get her high school diploma, they lost alot of money. Because no one could confirm it was a real program when her child applied for college.

just be ware!

kb

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:55 pm
amother wrote:
I'm just overwhelmed by the fact that I made made a huge mistake. Going into a field known to be flooded in NYC...
I'm not really looking to buy a degree... it was a crazy thought that lasted for about as long as it took to post the op.

A second degree is only 1/2 the work because you already have your cores and credits.
Move oot?
Even if a field is flooded, if you're good at what you do, you still have a good shot!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics