Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Would you try drugs? (marijuana)
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:00 pm
I've been to Amsterdam lately and marijuana is legal there. When I mentioned my curiosity to my husband he gave me this incredulous stare. Would you want to try drugs responsibly, legally, or am I the only completely off the wall for even having an interest?

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:08 pm
I smoked a lot of weed in college. It was great then. Can't really see myself doing it now. It's been 20 years since I've touched it. I'm kind of appalled by people my age who never gave it up.

In any case, to answer your question, it might be fun to try but only if someone was going to try it with you I think.

sequoia

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:11 pm
Yeah, you can go into a coffee-shop and try... but it might not be so exciting. You may just feel tired, or nothing at all.

Dolly Welsh

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:12 pm
No. You should not do this.

Last edited by Dolly Welsh on Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

zaq

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:13 pm
Absotively, posilutely not.
If ch"v I needed it for medical reasons, I'd ask for it in a pill.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:13 pm
Sometimes the first time just makes you feel sick... So if you weren't looking to make it a habit, not sure it's worth trying.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:16 pm
I would definitely be curious, and would want to give it a try if I could do so in a legal and responsible manner.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:32 pm
amother wrote:
I would definitely be curious, and would want to give it a try if I could do so in a legal and responsible manner.

Finally a like-minded soul!

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:34 pm
Never. Either I won't like it, or I'll like it, in which case I'll be tempted to try it again. I don't need any more tayvos in my life.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:37 pm
I'm open to it. My husband is too.

I wud Wana try it only together with him and then some hanky panky...

DF79

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:44 pm
Yes, no big deal

justforfun87

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 11:54 pm
It really is no big deal. It is not heroin, one time trying will not get you hooked. It is like having some cocktails on your vacation. I have smoked before and personally don't like it because I was paranoid but if I was in Amsterdam and everyone else was stoned, I would certainly go for it again.

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 12:09 am
I think if weed were legal in america it would be a lot less popular due to a lack of thrill factor.

weed is nothing like crack or heroin. its not such a big deal.

Its like drinking or smoking. bad habits and should not be encouraged regularly. having a few shots or smoking a cigarette once in a blue moon is not going to kill you.

one drag is not gonna create any lasting damage so go ahead and satisfy your curiosity.

personally I wouldn't go out of my way to try weed but if I were in a setting where I was offered, I might try it if my kids were not around.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 12:10 am
amother wrote:
Finally a like-minded soul!

Lol, let's do a joint together Smile

catonmylap

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 1:15 am
yes, I would if I had a medical reason - marijuana should really be legal.... certainly if I had go to through chemo, I'd want to try and see if it helped.

pickle321

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 1:23 am
No

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 1:28 am
It is time for the Ewww.

Sometimes you just have to say Ewww.

Don't start this. Just don't.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 1:53 am
Tried it once.

Felt nada.

However, it's supposed to give you "the munchies" - so that gave me license to eat whatever I wanted afterwards - RESULT! LOL

monseychick

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 2:33 am
OP.... and kindred spirit, there are other things that are legal in Amsterdam too, if you get my drift... Would you mind if DH tried them out ??

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Sep 04 2014, 2:42 am
monseychick wrote:
OP.... and kindred spirit, there are other things that are legal in Amsterdam too, if you get my drift... Would you mind if DH tried them out ??

Don't be silly. You can't possibly compare pot and hookers!

Marijuana is no more dangerous or addicting than a glass of wine. If you have an addictive personality, then you can become emotionally dependent on it, but not physically dependent (like heroin or codeine).

My only warning is that if you are prone to migraines, the THC can be a major trigger. Interstingly, the CBD component is a wonderful migraine cure!

I use CBD tincture to help with headaches, fibromyalgia, depression, panic attacks, and poor digestion. There is nothing in it to get you high because it's made from especially bred strains that have no THC. You could smoke an acre of this stuff and not get stoned. It's perfectly legal in all states, and 30 other countries. Very Happy

There's a big greenhouse near Tzfat that is working on an even more concentrated form of CBD to help treat people who have atypical epilepsy that doesn't respond to medication or surgery. It's very exciting research.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics