Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
1100 - 1500 shaitel

JessicaR

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 5:49 pm
After months of research I settled on a Bliss shaitel. When I finally arrived to Shaitelmacher she said bliss is no longer good and she stopped selling them. Utopia looks too drab. Renaissance is more than my budget and so are Miri, Kiki, Shevy, Michal, Shuly and BK.

Any shaitels out there for 1300-1400 that are good for straight brown hair?

Please post names, prices and name of shaitelmacher selling them.

Thanks!

Fiveboyz

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 8:38 pm
I was very happy by Yaffas on Kingston ave. I dealt with Lily. I can tell t you that I am super picky. I went in there numerous times to get a feel of the place, customer service..I was impressed and was told that the name yaffa is associated with being your mother and grandmothers wig of choice. Not anymore. Try it! It's abt your price range.

QUEENY

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 9:24 pm
I bought a Bella last year for 1275. There is also a Diva line that is part of Global wigs. They have nice hair. Try contacting Gitel Wigs in Flatbush she is easy to work and will find you a shaitel in you price range. She is honest about quality of hair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels