Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
White men's cuff link shirts

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 11:49 pm
Anyone know where to find the cheapest cuff link shirts for men? Preferably national stores or online... I can't find them and besides for needing them for DH, someone else asked me who lives in another area!
TIA!

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Sep 09 2014, 10:37 am
LittleDucky wrote:
Anyone know where to find the cheapest cuff link shirts for men? Preferably national stores or online... I can't find them and besides for needing them for DH, someone else asked me who lives in another area!
TIA!

There are regular online deals for Joseph A Bank shirts very cheap (including french cuff). If you sign up for the emails from a deals website (like DansDeals.com) you'll find out when the sales are. They are frequent. DH gets all of his shirts from those deals.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Sep 09 2014, 11:54 am
Paul frederick

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Sep 09 2014, 1:12 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
There are regular online deals for Joseph A Bank shirts very cheap (including french cuff). If you sign up for the emails from a deals website (like DansDeals.com) you'll find out when the sales are. They are frequent. DH gets all of his shirts from those deals.

How's the quality? Shirts don't last too long with collars and cuffs turning black....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains