Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Nordstrom customer service

IMHopinion

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 12:32 pm
I purchased a dress from nordstrom. The fabric is extremely delicate, a stunning piece of lace.

I've worn it a couple of times, washed it, as instructed on the labels, twice already.

I'm noticing tiny pieces of the lace unravelling. It will soon be unwearable.
I didn't spend too much, as it was a sale piece, but I'd still love to wear it longer than just about one month,

Can I call them about it? Is that ok to do? Or will I sound like a sucker?
And most of all, how is their service and will they help me out with it?

debsey

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 12:35 pm
Their customer service is awesome. As long as you're honest about having worn it and washed it as per the instructions on the label, they will do their best to help you out. They may not take it back, but they might offer you a discount coupon or something else.
One of the reasons I do a lot of my shopping at Nordstroms is because they are so helpful.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 12:43 pm
They have excellent customer service. They also have an incredible return policy. If something is doing something it shouldn't; they will take it back! Just be nice and rational. Sorry about your dress.

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 12:58 pm
I bought a dress for my dd in Nordstrom and the first time she wore it, it started coming apart by the seam. They didn't have it in her size anymore, and she really wanted that dress. The cashier brought it to their seamstress and had it back to me in 15 minutes. She has worn it, and I have washed it, so many times since and never had a problem.

el2cg

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 6:22 pm
They have great customer service. ...I had a maxi dress that pimpled badly after washing it according to label, and they issued a credit back to my card.

readines55

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 6:31 pm
I bought black Hunter boots last winter and they got faded. I have been pushing off calling them because I did wear them a lot. You think I ctab try to return?

mommyofd1

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 10:09 pm
definitely take it back. They have a very good return policy. I'm not sure if its also for clothing but I bought shoes from there that were very poor quality that fell apart in a month and they immediately sent me a new pair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics