Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I don't know if my husband loves me

frumjewishgirl

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 10:26 pm
He always ignores me, he is not so affectionate anymore, and he gets upset with me very easily lately. I want to ask him if he loves me and I want to ask him to give me more attention. How do I ask him?

amother

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 10:29 pm
Speak to him open and nice, tell him your concerns and feelings, and don't get scared if he's starting to get aggressive, cause thats a sign that he's getting the message (talking from experience)

singleagain

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 10:30 pm
has there been any sort of change, even a minor one to you could be a bigger deal for him, it could be a change is affecting his moods/perceptions, ... really think back to when this started and see if there's anything that might have triggered this, then calmly, bring it up exact words I don't have maybe someone else will

gittelchana

Post Thu, Sep 11 2014, 11:37 pm
frumjewishgirl wrote:
He always ignores me, he is not so affectionate anymore, and he gets upset with me very easily lately. I want to ask him if he loves me and I want to ask him to give me more attention. How do I ask him?

He could be overwhelmed with life.

Try to speak to him during a quiet moment. Reassure him that you're not accusing him. Hug
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics