Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Send a cake to yerushalayim
Previous  1  2  3

cityofgold

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 4:21 am
The Kiddush Club does catering with a Rav Rubin hechsher (very good). You can ask if they'd do a birthday cake.

Their info is
The Kiddush Club
054-782-5420
347-797-6773

Or maybe you could switch and do a candy tray. That is easier to get with hechsherim since the candy comes with a hechsher already.
Sweet Expressions does it sweetexpressions.co.il
Oh Balloons http://www.ohballoonsisrael.com/

Shuly

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:03 am
About Brooklyn Bakery - their cakes are really delicious and are considered very impressive, so if you want her hosts to really appreciate the cake too, you should order from them.

The black and white cake is a classic favorite! It's bigger than it looks in the picture and the frosting is so good - I've tasted many imitations, but none are as good as the original.

etky

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:44 am
Shuly wrote:
About Brooklyn Bakery - their cakes are really delicious and are considered very impressive, so if you want her hosts to really appreciate the cake too, you should order from them.

The black and white cake is a classic favorite! It's bigger than it looks in the picture and the frosting is so good - I've tasted many imitations, but none are as good as the original.

Lol, I just ordered a black and white cake and a chocolate babka for Rosh Hashanah. My DD has been literally begging for the black and white cake for months. I also recommend the seven layer cake and the fruit pies.

etky

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:55 am
kb wrote:
Call them. I'm pretty sure that they can accomodate a birthday cake request. Brooklyn Bakery definitely does them!

You can also try calling Brooklyn Bakery directly, though I'm not sure if they deliver.
This is their number according to Google. (they definitely talk English!)
972-2-5380630

Yes, they certainly do classic birthday cake.
I've had it on many occasions. Probably the only bakery in Jerusalem that makes real American style layered pound cake with buttercream (parve of course) frosting..

etky

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:59 am
Sanguine wrote:
This place is very creative with bread type stuff. It's mehadrin - click on the top where it says Kosher and it will display the hechsher teuda to ask the hosts (it even has the mashgiach's phone number on it). http://saidels.com/

Also a fantastic bakery. Although bread is their 'thing' (and they do it really well!) they also make a phenomenal apple pie.

Sanguine

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 10:51 am
etky wrote:
Also a fantastic bakery. Although bread is their 'thing' (and they do it really well!) they also make a phenomenal apple pie.
Last year I bought all my RH Challa from them cause they let me store them in their freezer and take them out as I need. This year I learned to bake Challa (thanks to etky) and Saidels gave me the nice plastic bags to freeze them in (but in my own freezer) - Not as nice or tasty, but must cheaper this way Very Happy
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics