Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Would you use it?

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 8:02 am
I bought avocados and left the on the kitchen table the next day I found mouse droppings right next to them. 2days later the same thing. Would you use the avacados? There is no hole or anything on the avocados
(We are working on the mouse problem)

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 10:53 am
Bump

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 11:32 am
Yes, I would use, assuming you are planning on removing the peel. How is it any different when the avocado is growing and all wildlife is around it?

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 12:13 pm
amother wrote:
I bought avocados and left the on the kitchen table the next day I found mouse droppings right next to them. 2days later the same thing. Would you use the avacados? There is no hole or anything on the avocados
(We are working on the mouse problem)

Why would you leave food out the second day? Put your food in containers the mice can't eat. This will help you with the mice problem and the food problem. The mice want warmth and food.

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 2:56 pm
amother wrote:
Why would you leave food out the second day? Put your food in containers the mice can't eat. This will help you with the mice problem and the food problem. The mice want warmth and food.

And for this advice you need to be anonymous?

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:

Because it wAs not ready

amother

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:
Yes, I would use, assuming you are planning on removing the peel. How is it any different when the avocado is growing and all wildlife is around it?

True true

zaq

Post Fri, Sep 19 2014, 4:56 pm
Assuming the fruit was whole and had no teeth marks, just wash it very well, peel, and use. When you buy produce from a market, the produce has been visited by all forms of wildlife, from bugs to birds, to say nothing of being handled by humans who don't necessarily wash their hands after wiping their noses, picking their teeth or using the bathroom.

What, you never saw someone blow their nose or sneeze into their hand and then fondle the fennel or cuddle the cauliflower?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen