Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Shabbos groups for 5 year old boys in boro park??

mazeltov

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 1:55 pm
When I was younger, there were pirchei/bnos groups on shabbos afternoons for kids.

Are there any now, and if not, maybe some people could think about organizing something??

If everyone is willing to pay a little bit towards a good program for our kids, maybe we could hire some counselors/morahs to supervise, have shabbos games, and make it fun??

if it includes shalosh seudos and continues to motzei shabbos, perhaps that would take care of the halachic issue of hiring someone shabbos, because the money would be for the motzei shabbos portion maybe (and/or nosh or shabbos party)?

can anyone arrange something for 5 year old boys (on shabbos/ yom tov) in the area of bais yaakov boro park?? what do you think about this??

(we would need space for it- I have a tiny apartment, so I would not be able to provide space. I wonder if bais yaakov boro park would allow something like this in their building... I have no idea)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics