Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Updated Tehillim List for Chayalim?

June

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 5:18 am
Does anyone know if there is an updated list of Chayalim who still need tefillos?

thanks!

Sanguine

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 9:42 am
I don't know of a list but these are my regulars (you can have them too)

1 -Yehuda Yitzchak Ben Iris - A friend of my nephew from Yeshiva who was very badly injured. He is still unconscious. The Rosh Yeshiva hand picked him for his daughter. She gave birth to their second son recently while he is unconscious

2- Moshe Elad Ben Etiel - A friend of my daughter who had a real Nes. A bullet went through his ear and came out from the opposite eye. His brain was not affected!! He lost that eye and hearing in the ear and has no bones in his face though he looks normal. He still has a lot of surgeries ahead of him but he is not in danger now (even home). I keep saying for him cause I know him personally and he still has a long road ahead.

3 - Rachamim ben Aliza Channa - I don't know details but I remember that he was hurt very badly so I kept him on my list

Here's the link to the Tehillim site http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=GKp9KbA1V1

June

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 1:42 pm
Crying

I can't believe that we all moved on from the war and the wounded soldiers/their families are pretty much forgotten. Crying Crying Crying Crying
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed