Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays
What part of Brooklyn has girls Yom Tov dresses???

JewishMommyNYC

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 4:09 pm
Hello- I'm wondering if someone could suggest a good store, not expensive, for me to get Yom Tov dresses for my 9 year old daughter?

We just moved to queens last year and I still don't know my way around well, especially in Brooklyn. I'm wanting to know what part of Brooklyn is the shopping area for shabbos dresses?

I've heard that there's a certain area I need to go but I don't know where it is. If you could give me a street and cross street or the name of a store, it would be great.

Thank you so much. I really need to go tonight

mommyofd1

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 7:34 pm
It really depends on your budget but on 18th ave and 47th street in boro park has a junee jr and a more expensive upscale kids clothing store on the same block

henny1

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 7:46 pm
13 ave is the main shopping district

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Sep 23 2014, 7:47 pm
Wonderland 53 & 13. Tiny Town 51 & 13. Designer's Spot -39 & 13- previous season 's merchandise- you can do well there, but limited selection. Girandola 16 & 46. Europe on 12th (12 & 44) advertised recently a going out of business sale. I'm not sure if they're still open, but if they are, you can probably do very well. Lulu 14 & 44 has a beautiful line of clothes. Hope this helps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics