Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Car Seats in Taxis (Israel)

luppamom

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:43 am
I want to know if anyone knows of a taxi company (can be private) in Yerushalayim that will provide a car seat if I request one. I am traveling to the airport and don't want to shlep a car seat with me (no attachment on stroller for one) and I don't own one.

Dev80

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 4:14 am
Yes, call Eli Shapiro - 057 311 5579. He has a network so if he can't do it he finds some one who can and can arrange a car seat.

luppamom

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 5:00 am
Wow! Thank you so much! Is he private or is there a name of a company and is he reliable? (We need to get to the airport in the middle of the night.) You can reply privately to me if any LH litoeles is involved.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 6:23 am
luppamom wrote:
Wow! Thank you so much! Is he private or is there a name of a company and is he reliable? (We need to get to the airport in the middle of the night.) You can reply privately to me if any LH litoeles is involved.
He has his own company. I can attest to him being reliable. He always has someone, even if it is not him, who will do the job. Call him, I would bet he has a car seat available to you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics