Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Long lasting lipstick?? Help!!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 4:48 pm
I use MAC and my lips get really dry which cause me to tear them all day and especially on shabbos Crying
Anyone can suggest a long lasting lipstick that does NOT dry out your lips??? Please??????????/

Lady Bug

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 4:55 pm
I love Revlon lipstick.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 6:06 pm
I find that CoverGirl Outlast works well.

Ilana Tamar

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 6:14 pm
Another vote for CoverGirl Outlast. Loreal Infallible works well too. The sad reality is that any long lasting lipstick is going to be on the dry side. I've tried several and this has been my experience, as I have dry lips too. I've just learned to get used to the dry feeling in exchange for coloured lips.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:14 pm
Maxfactor lipfinity stayed on for 3 days of yom tov! u do have to eat carefully but worth it!

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:30 pm
amother wrote:
Maxfactor lipfinity stayed on for 3 days of yom tov! u do have to eat carefully but worth it!

I used to use Lipfinity and prefer it to the CoverGirl Outlast, but I can't find it any more (either locally or online for purchase in the US).

amother

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:53 pm
I get lipfinity in the UK x

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:
I get lipfinity in the UK x

No wonder; it doesn't seem to be available in the US any longer. If anyone in the US knows otherwise, please indicate where you can get it.

Ak

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 9:26 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
No wonder; it doesn't seem to be available in the US any longer. If anyone in the US knows otherwise, please indicate where you can get it.

amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Max-Fact.....VIDDK

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 9:29 pm
Ak wrote:
amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Max-Fact.....VIDDK

Thank you. Interesting. And that's the color I used! Awfully pricey though; not work spending that on it when I can buy 3 CoverGirl Outlasts for around that price.

Good to know though that it is available. Amazon definitely didn't have it last time I looked.

Thanks.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 11:28 pm
I order lipfinity online from a European company. It usually takes 2 weeks to get it but they ship ground so shipping is not that much.

I couldn't find my color last week when I needed to re order but was able to find it through amazon.
Unfortunately it looks like it shipped from England and will take close to a month to get here! I really hope I get it before succos!

Strange that lipfinity disappeared a few years ago...

I coat it with lipchik (sealer) and then the moisturizer tube. It stays on for a day or 2 and there are traces on day 3 but there is nothing like freshly applied lipstick!

champion

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 5:46 am
another vote for revlon overtime

myself

Post Mon, Sep 29 2014, 6:02 am
Lipfinity does last longer then others I've used but it definitely peels. Maybelline 24h is great in that it isn't drying at all but it doesn't seem to last as long by me. Perhaps give that a try.

aqua1

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 2:17 pm
I like Revlon

silbergirl

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 1:37 pm
I use Maybelline 24 Hours or Manhattan ( a German company) longlasting. I put them on without the balm and they stay 2-3 days. Theyre a bit drying, though. Sad If you do a lip peeling before you put them on, the flakiness and dryness is much less.

Liebs

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 3:53 pm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....psc=1
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics