Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
What to get dh

ilovegod

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:09 am
Hi. I want to get something for dh for sukkkos. Something nice to show him my appreciation, but not expensive. He gets upset every time I spend too much on a gift for him...

chani8

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:51 am
A fruit basket with various shehekianu fruits.

elaela

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 10:21 am
chani8 I love your idea!!!

Sunshine3

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 10:24 am
A CD?

an inexpensive sefer/book that you know he would like?

A key chain that says best husband.... some of them have really nice poems? (I don’t know where you live but you can usually get something like that in a seferim store although a gift store usually has a ton more to choose from - there’s a really good one a thirteenth ave - you my even find something else there that you would like like a magnet with a cute saying, a bookmark , a mug that says best husband and ect....)

A stuff animal with the worlds I love you on it - together with a nice card?

Even a chocolate bar with a nice note can mean a lot.

A bag of his favorite cookies with a nice card?

Something that’s needed around the house/you know he needs that he'll really appretiate if you buy(ex new hat brush, new socks Smile.....)

There are these programs you can buy for like 10-15 dollars that you can make calendars on. Make a calendar with pictures of the family and print it out, for dh to hang up by his desk at work or were ever he is during the day. Or just buy a nice frame and put in pictures. Shuttle fly also sometimes has cheap deals but it may be too late for this – I once got a personalized mouse pad for like 7-8 dollars.

ilovegod

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 2:49 pm
Thanks everyone. I got basket with tons of shehechiyanu fruits for tosh hash one. Key chains and cute bears, chocolates also works. I've decided on new pretty warm pajamas for him. I know he was talking about his pajamas not being warm in winter.. Thanks everyone. Keep em coming

aqua1

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 3:35 pm
you can cook/bake him something that you know he especially enjoys. I'm sure he would appreciate that. Or go out one night just the two of you.

proudmom8

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 5:47 pm
I got my DH a leather lulav holder last year for sukkos. It cost $60 where I live if u consider that within your budget. My husband really appreciated it and it looks really nice with an easy to hold handle.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics