Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Forming group for Raleigh Hotel retreat for 40% off!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

ruchelbuckle

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 11:01 am
if anyone has been trying to text me about it....don't bother. I just got a new phone and the texting isn't working so well yet. send me an email or PM

bnm

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 10:34 pm
I'm BNM and my bugaboo used to be brown Wink and I DID meet doublstroller Wink and count me in.

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 9:47 am
bnm wrote:
I'm BNM and my bugaboo used to be brown Wink and I DID meet doublstroller Wink and count me in.

BNM-- sending you a PM!!

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 9:54 am
I'd love to join but I don't really know anyone going.
I cannot see myself share a room with any random woman, although you all seem to be very sweet!

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 9:57 am
amother wrote:
I cannot see myself share a room with any random woman, although you all seem to be very sweet!

first of all, you don't have to share a room-- you can get your own.
second: I was barely in my room for the whole time
third: Please don't call me "any random woman." I'm not!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bnm

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:04 am
I'm probably bringing a baby along who dosn't sleep through the night so I won't be sharing a room.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:17 am
ruchelbuckle wrote:
first of all, you don't have to share a room-- you can get your own.
second: I was barely in my room for the whole time
third: Please don't call me "any random woman." I'm not!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry ruchelbuckle definitely not random!
Do you the price if I take a private room?

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:45 am
amother wrote:
Sorry ruchelbuckle definitely not random!
Do you the price if I take a private room?

I think its $749-30%= $522

So its an extra $75

bnm-- if you are interested in sharing a room, you can always ask the Raleigh if there is another person with a baby who is looking to share. Someone did that last year, so it was 2 moms and 2 babies in a room.

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:49 am
amother wrote:

why? It's gonna be my fourth year, and am going with a random woman as I know most ppl there from previous years and I took double occupancy so they will put me with a random woman of their choice unless a friend decides to join me this year.
the first 2 yrs I went with ladies from here on imamother, was nice to meet and get to know them.
last year I got a random roommate, the mil of one of dh's cousins, was cute to see how small the world really is.

P.S. not joining as a group bec signed up last yr and don't think they let merge specials.

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 10:50 am
ruchelbuckle wrote:
I think its $749-30%= $522

So its an extra $75

bnm-- if you are interested in sharing a room, you can always ask the Raleigh if there is another person with a baby who is looking to share. Someone did that last year, so it was 2 moms and 2 babies in a room.

but then no one gets to sleep. Lol bec if both babies choose to cry at diff times.

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:02 am
yksraya wrote:

P.S. not joining as a group bec signed up last yr and don't think they let merge specials.

Which special when you signed up last year? I also did, but I think the group discount might be bigger.

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:05 am
ruchelbuckle wrote:
Which special when you signed up last year? I also did, but I think the group discount might be bigger.

so far I'm getting 25% but if someone new who never went to retreat yet joins and says you refered her you get 50% off.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 6:30 pm
Did anyone confirm whether you can combine the 30% off group discount with the 50% new member referral discount (for last year's participants)? Specifically, if I get someone to sign up with the Imamother group, can I get the 50% off? Otherwise, I would not be able to convince my friends in good conscience to sign up for the full price (nor would they be willing/able to afford) if I know I can get them to join for 30%.

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 6:41 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Did anyone confirm whether you can combine the 30% off group discount with the 50% new member referral discount (for last year's participants)? Specifically, if I get someone to sign up with the Imamother group, can I get the 50% off? Otherwise, I would not be able to convince my friends in good conscience to sign up for the full price (nor would they be willing/able to afford) if I know I can get them to join for 30%.

your friend can come as a group and get 30% off. All she has to do is say so and so refered me (on phone when signing up)and the one refering her gets the 50% off (if she signed up at last yrs retreat).

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 6:53 pm
So, is anyone joining here new, and would be willing to say I referred her???

ruchelbuckle

Post Fri, Nov 20 2015, 11:57 am
We almost have a group of 5 to register at 30% off!

Please email me (retreatorganizer2014@gmail.com) if you are interested in joining us. You don't need to hang out with us at the retreat to get the discount (Why wouldn't you want to, though??? Smile

In the email, make sure to tell me your REAL NAME! Smile Smile You can also send me a PM.

have a great shabbos everyone.

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 10:39 am
Good morning everyone!

I would like to register for the retreat this week. Deadline for group discount is a week from today.

If you haven't yet: please send me a PM with your name. I will let you know after I call the Raleigh and give them your name.

Some of you emailed/texted that you were going to bring a friend. I need to know your friends name as well if she is to be included in the group discount.

Thank you!

bnm

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 11:11 am
I emailed you.

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 12:12 pm
Hi everyone: Snag in terms of registering, please check your email or PM and get back to me with the info I need. Thank you!!

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Dec 01 2015, 6:27 pm
Ok. Crazy question about the retreat. Do most woman get dressed up ie sheitel and makeup or is it more casual. Don't know if it's even feasabe for me to go,though I would love to but if I could, I would want to relax and not feel pressure to get dressed up.
Page 5 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics