Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ISO gastroenterologist in Northern NJ

amother

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:01 pm
It's for my teenager, so while I'd love pediatric it's not necessary. Needs to take insurance, and to be someone you can get an appointment with within a few weeks.

Any ideas?

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:08 pm
You can try Dr. Joel Rosh or Dr.Oren Koslowe. Both are affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and have a few office locations around New Jersey. Hatzlocha!

debsey

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:08 pm
I second the recommendation of Dr. Rosh! He's really, really awesome. Great diagnostician and a mentsch.

chatouli

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:15 pm
Dr. Koslowe is great and easier to get an appointment with than Dr. Rosh. When I tried, he was booked for a couple months. We had a really good experience with Dr. Koslowe. Good luck!

SS6099

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:39 pm
chatouli wrote:
Dr. Koslowe is great and easier to get an appointment with than Dr. Rosh. When I tried, he was booked for a couple months. We had a really good experience with Dr. Koslowe. Good luck!

I agree. We used Dr Rosh for dd and Koslowe for DS and we were equally happy, plus it's easier to get an appt with Koslowe.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 9:48 pm
OP here. Thank you! For Dr. Koslowe, is one of his offices better than the other? In terms of wait time, craziness, etc.? Or is there no difference?

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 10:00 pm
I have been to the office in East Brunswick and there was great service and not much of a wait. I think Dr. Koslowe is only there on Wednesdays

emama

Post Wed, Oct 01 2014, 8:30 am
My teen has been treated by Dr. Philip Kazlow. He's a pediatric GI and is excellent. We saw him at his office at Columbia Presbyterian in NY, but he also has an office in north Jersey, Ridgewood, I believe.
We've been very, very pleased with him
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics