Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for Apt. in Flatbush

Flower97

Post Thu, Oct 02 2014, 5:01 pm
my friend is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apt. in Flatbush. the house she is living just got sold & she doesn't have to much time. She would prefer an apt in a house but would consider a nice apt. building.
If anyone knows of anything or has any leads or can tell me where she can to look besides the jewish press I would greatly appreciate it.

a gmar chasimah tovah to all and an easy fast.

Leahh

Post Thu, Oct 02 2014, 8:03 pm
Flower97 wrote:
my friend is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apt. in Flatbush. the house she is living just got sold & she doesn't have to much time. She would prefer an apt in a house but would consider a nice apt. building.
If anyone knows of anything or has any leads or can tell me where she can to look besides the jewish press I would greatly appreciate it.

a gmar chasimah tovah to all and an easy fast.

I know of an apartment becoming available soon.
Can you elaborate on what kind of person your friend is? Does she have a family? Kids ages? Cleanliness? Pay rent on time?
Owner is very particular who he rents to and will want very good references.

Pineapple

Post Thu, Oct 02 2014, 8:29 pm
Is she open to all areas if Flatbush?

Flower97

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 10:14 pm
My friends kids are out of the house. It's just her and her husband. Yes she is a clean person and as far as I know pays on time. Can I ask you approx where this apt is?

Leahh

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 10:24 pm
Flower97 wrote:
My friends kids are out of the house. It's just her and her husband. Yes she is a clean person and as far as I know pays on time. Can I ask you approx where this apt is?

In the low 30s near avenue m. When does she need to move by? Apartment is not yet empty and I'm not sure the exact date it will be but I can check with the landlord.

Flower97

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 12:58 pm
I know she needs to be out by dec 1st.
Before u ask us it a 2 or 3 bedroom and is it a large apt? What is the rent.so this
way I can ask her if she is interested.
I really appreciate ur help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries