Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Where to put bibs

newmom770

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 7:02 pm
When my kids use bibs and then its not really dirty and I want to save them for the next meal (so I am not washing a million bibs a day - they r made from towel material), does anyone have any ideas where/how I can store them? The kids put them on the chairs and then they often fall on the floor at some point and it is so messy looking (even when they stay on the chairs).
I dont want to put the bibs back in the cupboard because they are a bit dirty.
Thank you!

Henna12

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 9:31 pm
I stuck a command hook onto the inside of one of my milchigs cabinet, and I keep bibs there

zcc

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 9:43 pm
Don't know if it could work for u but my highchair has a small place for things behind the seat I I keep them there

questioner

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 10:20 pm
Henna12 wrote:
I stuck a command hook onto the inside of one of my milchigs cabinet, and I keep bibs there

I did something similar - I stuck a command hook on the back of my highchair and hang bibs there

Rainbows613

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 1:30 am
I hang mine on the washing line! Out the way and allows it to dry incase it's wet

amother

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 3:38 am
I hang it from one of the metal bars on the back of the high chair. (fasten the snap around it)...sometimes my baby pulls it down, but generally it works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry