Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Exterminator in BP asap! Must guarantee

Rosemarie

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 11:59 am
I desperately need a great exterminator. Had roaches/water bugs, I am not sure what exactly they were, in my old apartment, mainly in the kitchen by the dishwasher so probably it was water bugs. We sprayed all kids of stuff, nothing works. I just moved and looks like I brought them along! We called an exterminator and he was here multiple times and its not getting any better. I am so frustrated! Its making me feel like the worst housewife ever! And I dont even think its dirty here, just maybe messy.
I need a really good exterminator who wont just come and spray the regular stuff and leave, he needs to get to the root of the problem before I get an infestation. And I want him to guarantee his work so I shouldnt have to pay each time I call him because I probably will have to call him down a few times till its gone. Any leads?

yidishmamma

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 4:12 pm
Try pestco in bp .mr Spira is very nice guy . I think they have guarantee for year but not sure . Good luck!

Rosemarie

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 4:15 pm
Do you have a number? Otherwise I will have to figure out where I put the phone book when we moved and look him up.
And a year guarantee should be enough, I hope he manages to get rid of them before that, otherwise I have to call someone else!

smoms

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 4:39 pm
I second calling Pestco. Super nice people and very professional work. I have used them for roaches and mice. Their number is 718-851-3662.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries