Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Beitar Imamothers, I need your help!

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 3:53 pm
So basically my DH's friend is going out tomorrow and needs to get from Beitar to Bayit V'Gan. Is there a direct bus? If not, where does the regular bus stop in Yerushalyim where he can catch a bus to Bayit V'Gan? He is very new to E"Y and DH and I have not been there for a few years.

Any help would be appreciated! TIA!

amother

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 5:30 pm
No offense, but I don't think that many people who live in Beitar have the Internet.

June

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 5:37 pm
amother wrote:
No offense, but I don't think that many people who live in Beitar have the Internet.

lol, there are quite a few women who live in beitar here. they're probably all sleeping.

op, I'm only familiar with the 292 and 293 - they go from Givah B, and stop at Gilo, Malcha Mall, Sarei Israel, Yirmiyahu/Bar Ilan, Shmuel Hanavi. I think the 295 goes to Har Nof, which is a little closer to Bayit Vegan.

the bus company's website is kavim-t.co.il, but they don't have an option for English.

good luck!

e1234

Post Mon, Oct 06 2014, 4:56 am
295 goes to har nof

you can check the website for the times?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions