Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is the correct answer to these anti-semites?

amother

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:26 pm
THE KOSHER FOOD TAX
ALL CHRISTIANS MUST PAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kosher Food Tax is the biggest consumer fraud existing in America.Examine every item in your cupboards for either the (U) or (K) labels. These symbols represent a Jewish blessing and when these small symbols are detected, it means that you have unwittingly paid a tax to a Jewish religious group. They will not always be on the front of the package; they may be hidden amid the small print near the label's seam. This cryptic code has to do with a Hebrew secret, a heist, which illuminates the Jews' power in the United States. The circled U, sometimes with the word Parve, stands for Union of Orthodox Jews (UOJCA), the K stands for Kosher (KOV K). Both will not be found on the same package. These symbols mean that the product's producer paid the Jews a kind of tax to have some rabbi bless it. Don't confuse these letters with the letter R which stands for registered trade mark or a letter C which stands for copyright. These two letters will probably be there too. You have now discovered what the Jews call hechsers, a rip-off code found on most grocery items. In 1959, the Wall Street Journal estimated that this massive Jewish payola at about $20 million. That is almost forty years ago. Since that time, the Jewish owned Wall Street Journal has remained silent. The rip-off is thought to be in the hundreds of millions today.

The Jewish Post of July 30, 1976 reported that Rabbi Harvey Sentor admitted that Kov K was a profit-making concern. The UOJCA extracts exactly the same levy as Kov K, and in exactly the same way. Jews, of course, defend these blessings in any way they can, but what this rip-off really boils down to for the Gentile is legalized extortion. After all, the Jews represent but 2.9% of the population. It is not an option for the Gentile to have this tax removed from products he buys or have the little Jewish letters erased. He has to pay this tax to the Jews whether he wants to or not. If this was nothing more than a bizarre religious ceremony, giving rabbinical approval to food and food products prepared in a specific way to meet an unusual diet, then why are steel wool and kitchen utensils also included? The Jews have a strange diet indeed! If these blessings are so important to Jews, why do they charge for them? You would think that they would be willing to give this service free for benefit of their own people and perhaps pay something to food product companies for providing this Kosher identification. Instead, it's the reverse- companies have to pay to have the Kosher identification. Since Jews represent a small percent of America's population, why is it that they place most of the burden of this tax on the shoulders of the Gentile? Why have the Gentile consumers been so silent for so long about this perennial extortion by the Jews? And since this burden comes off as a tax, don't Gentiles have a right to know where and how this money is spent? How on earth do the Jews get away with this daylight robbery? The answer is that the Jewish blessing agencies wield enormous power through Jewish domination of the retail and distribution trades..and Jews own America's press. Non-compliance by a food producer would quickly bring about a Jewish boycott of the product. Bankruptcy! Here is how this clever scheme works. An Orthodox Rabbi will approach a company and warn the owners that unless their product is certified as Kosher, or fit for a Jew to eat , they will face a boycott by every Jew in America. Once they succumb to this BLACKMAIL, they are required to keep the total amount paid the Rabbis every year a strict secret! The growth of this Kosher racket has been nothing less than phenomenal. In 1960, only 225 food products paid the Kosher tax. By 1966, this figure grew to 476 and jumped to 1000 by 1974. Today, a whopping 17,500 companies have been intimidated into paying this multi-level tax.

[How The Kosher Tax Operates] The Union of Orthodox Rabbis which issues the (U) symbol controls 80% of the Kosher certification business. They employ some 300 Rabbis who travel nation-wide inspecting food processing plants. First, the company must pay an annual fee for the use of the copyright symbol the (U) or (K) or a version thereof. Second, the company must pay a separate heavy fee each time a team of Rabbis shows up to inspect their plant (Certain meat packers are required to hire Rabbis full time at extravagant salaries). Third, the company must pay these fees over and over again for each different product they make. Thus, General Foods pays dozens of separate fees. Also, each sub-contracting company which provides any type of ingredient which goes into the finished product must also pay separate fees to the visiting Rabbis . Sometimes a single product may eventually be taxed as many as a dozen times right down the line before it reaches you the consumer! Last, but not least, these fees must be paid annually and they are increased each year. Only by increasing the public awareness of the Kosher Food Tax and doing our best to refrain from purchasing products with the K or U symbols, can we begin to end this outrage being perpetrated upon our people. With the purchasing power of the dollar less all the time, we cannot afford this outrage to continue unchecked.

mumoo

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:31 pm
1. ignore them

2. laugh at them

3. pity them

4. live your life as a Kiddush Hashem and let Him take care of setting the record straight

I think there was a rebuttal writen by aguda, or someone, that the original writers just made fun of; you can't convince an idiot that he is one

chocolate moose, use that quote...

LubavitchLeah

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:39 pm
Where was this disgusting propoganda published?

amother

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:45 pm
http://www.samliquidation.com/baal_tax.htm

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:51 pm
Im sorry, this is sick!
I understand why you posted it here but to actually re-post the words, as well as to read some of the other **** on the link.
Im sorry but some poeple are just evil! (no, not the OP)

OP, I think there is nothing we can do. our words will fall on deaf ears. All we can do is live our life as we kow best, and show the world through our example that these people are small minded bigots who deserve no more attention!

mimivan

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 3:55 pm
Maybe, to avoid paying the "tax", they'll boycott all food and then drop dead! Twisted Evil

LubavitchLeah

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 4:44 pm
I must report the tumah on that web site, what you posted above is a miniscule part of it. I continued reading much further on. Reminds me of Nazi propoganda. We need to send it to authorities, its inciting jewish hatred.

HindaRochel

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 4:56 pm
Facts may help those who are in the dark but most likely won't help the author of that piece.

I don't know if there is anything we can really do to overcome anti-semitism except follow Torah.

JRKmommy

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 5:17 pm
I read something similar a few years ago, when I was corresponding via email with a former girlfriend of a neo-Nazi skinhead. By that point, she realized that most of what he had told her was garbage, but still needed help to sort out truth from lies.

I don't think that someone who is completely immersed in hate can be reasoned with. Their minds aren't open to logic. However, this can be easily rebutted by anyone with an open mind who possesses half a brain.

For the latter group, I'd point out:

1. Jews make up only 2% of the American population.

2. Plenty of products aren't kosher - and pork producers aren't going bankrupt. Many companies also produce kosher and non-kosher products.

3. Is there currently a conspiracy to label products as peanut-free? Of course not - people legitimately need to know this info in order to know what's safe to eat. By analogy, observant Jews need to know what is religiously "safe".

4. Some of the cheapest products on the grocery shelves happen to be certified kosher. This includes pasta, canned tomatoes, canned beans, etc.

gryp

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 8:34 pm
And do they also have an article decrying Muslim feet washbasins in airports here in the USA?
Rolling Eyes

SingALong

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 9:06 pm
I have heard several times from non-frum or non-jewish ppl. that kosher means that the rabbi blesses the food. a coworker once asked me if we only eat kosher to keep the money within the jewish community.?!?!?
I just explained some things as best as I could, like no blood in egg, meat and milk separated....I hope he got the right idea

JRKmommy

Post Wed, May 16 2007, 1:09 am
I just reread it again.

I think that normal, rational people might be curious about what the kosher symbols mean, but a basic explanation would easily satisfy them. It's easy enough to google the info, and the major organizations have tons of info on their websites.

This piece was fairly clumsy, and makes no attempt to hide the big Jewish conspiracy paranoia. Diehard conspiracy theorists and anti-semites don't respond to logic. I recently had the misfortune of having to deal with a client under the influence of a conspiracy theorist (not an anti-semite, at least), and it's like dealing with someone who's insane. He's so caught up in schemes and fear of some imaginary agenda, that basic logic and common sense have totally disappeared. If someone's total convinced, they don't want to be confused by the facts.

Anyone who would believe that garbage obviously knows nothing about the real life Jewish community. Last time I checked, my rabbi would attempt to tell the congregation something (don't send the kids out for Halloween, don't support the legalization of same-relations marriage, don't eat at treife restaurants), and the congregants would nod and then do whatever they wanted to do. This is in an Orthodox shul with a popular rabbi. Where on earth would you find a rabbi or organization capable of having every single American Jew obey them?

Mevater

Post Wed, May 16 2007, 9:43 am
I think there's a simple answer here. The food companies aren't getting Hechsherim for the benefit of the Kosher consumer. They are doing this to increase their own profits. They want their product(s) marketable to a greater audience. When a company sells more of a product, they then have the ability to lower the prices, because of more revenue coming into the company. If they don't, that has nothing to do with the Kosher consumer, that is a company decision. The issue that they ought to have is with the company.

These companies are all making more money as a result of their Hechsher. They aren't doing it to satisfy "Yankel Doe".

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics